Thread: Airgun World

Airgun World

Just unpacked this months edition and while skipping through the standard adverts, I came across one of the best articles yet. 'History in his hands' A nicely researched piece on the Diana MOD 30 with some good photos (ignore the male model )

Well I liked it anyway

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    I gave up buying Airgun World when the stack got over 3 foot high and ended up giving them away which I regret in a way now. What's special about this particular write up is it one of your own rifles Pete?

Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post
    I gave up buying Airgun World when the stack got over 3 foot high and ended up giving them away which I regret in a way now. What's special about this particular write up is it one of your own rifles Pete?
    Not my rifle PJ, although I have seen it and doubt if there is a better, original specimen to be found. There is not a great deal of info on these, but the article is interesting.

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Might treat myself to a copy then,if I get hooked on buying magazines again I'm just going to blame you, your not overly popular with the missus since the infamous " Beesa's on the kitchen table" incident anyway

Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post
    Might treat myself to a copy then,if I get hooked on buying magazines again I'm just going to blame you, your not overly popular with the missus since the infamous " Beesa's on the kitchen table" incident anyway

Never put Beezers on the table, that's for Webleys

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Well I liked it anyway
    Me too. I also reckon the male model looks old enough to lend an air of contemporary authenticity to the article.

Brian