Thread: Chairgun for Windows 10, does it exist?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.

Chairgun for Windows 10, does it exist?

As above.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Thumbs up

Should work fine .....I use the Brc software on mine OK
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

yes

http://www.hawkeoptics.co.uk/chairgun.html works fine on my Windows 10 machine

I had several versions of chairgun on my 8yr old Toshiba which finally gave up the ghost and I've tried to download the Hawke BRC on my new HP computer but it requires Java to support it.I am very reluctant to download Java as I think it is susceptable to malware what are the thoughts of others on java.

Current version works fine on my PC running windows 10.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2906 View Post
    I had several versions of chairgun on my 8yr old Toshiba which finally gave up the ghost and I've tried to download the Hawke BRC on my new HP computer but it requires Java to support it.I am very reluctant to download Java as I think it is susceptable to malware what are the thoughts of others on java.
    I can't get chairgun to run on my win10 setup....funnily enough the error message states that is an "unsupported class version error" in java causing the problem.

The windows compatibility gizmo however states that chairgun is incompatible with win10.

I dunno..... maybe it's 'cos it's the latest version of x64 win10.

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Im still using the older version which actually shows mill dots.Version 3 i think it is.

And that works fine with windows 10 anniversary update version.No probs at all!