Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trago Mills

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    A few cheapies, puma, gamo etc maybe a couple of BSA's but there's a "Ronnie Sunshine" across the A38 in Heathfield & country sports store in Newton Abbott.
    Thanks angrybear! Looks like it is not that far away. Think I'll have to pay a visit while I'm down that way on hols. That will cheer the misses up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    Thanks angrybear! Looks like it is not that far away. Think I'll have to pay a visit while I'm down that way on hols. That will cheer the misses up.
    You could really cheer her up, Sportsman is only 1/2 mile up the road from Exeter services & then the gun room Ivybridge is hardly 5 mins off the A38 if you're going on down to Plymouth

You could really cheer her up, Sportsman is only 1/2 mile up the road from Exeter services & then the gun room Ivybridge is hardly 5 mins off the A38 if you're going on down to Plymouth

Thanks Angrybear, this info could make the hols even better (for me that is!)

I pass the services on my way to Dawlish - perfect excuse to pop in! Did not know it was there even though I have visited this part of the world for over 15 years...

Looks like I have some saving to do before I go in October....

Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    Thanks Angrybear, this info could make the hols even better (for me that is!)

I pass the services on my way to Dawlish - perfect excuse to pop in! Did not know it was there even though I have visited this part of the world for over 15 years...

Looks like I have some saving to do before I go in October....
    To get to Trago from Dawlish via Teignmouth/ Newton Abbott you drive past the estate where the Country Sports store is as well

To get to Trago from Dawlish via Teignmouth/ Newton Abbott you drive past the estate where the Country Sports store is as well
    Angrybear, I think that it may be pushing it a bit to visit all three. After all, I am on hols with the misses... But I guess if we are visiting say Trago, it would be rude not to pop in......