Thread: Gunpower Edge 10m target rifle

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..

Gunpower Edge 10m target rifle

Looking for one for my 8 year old daughter,seems to be the only one small and light enough for her,after trying a couple out today,even the AA S200 was too big,if anyone knows of one for sale,please let me know

Thanks

Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Wouldnt advise one. They're not very good.
    Look for a sec hand Alfa Proj/Tau 200 junior or similar.
    ATB,
    yana

perhaps one of these, weight is 3.5kg, not too heavy : Tau Target Rifle
    Not a bad price either at £450
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

MK200 is a senior rifle. Its the new 200 Sr version.
    The old 200 junior is better suited for youth.
    Besides that, the MK200 stocks (cheekpieces) arent wisely made. (even at their lowest setting its difficult to see through the sight).
    Action has improved though.
    The Alfa Proj CO2 rifle is lovely. Limited in sight choice though, cause of weird rail size. I had an adapter made for 11mm.
    They are very light, 2.8kg I believe and are GREAT to shoot. Very accurate as well, despite they are just prolonged AP
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    MK200 is a senior rifle. Its the new 200 Sr version.
    The old 200 junior is better suited for youth.
    Besides that, the MK200 stocks (cheekpieces) arent wisely made. (even at their lowest setting its difficult to see through the sight).
    Action has improved though.
    The Alfa Proj CO2 rifle is lovely. Limited in sight choice though, cause of weird rail size. I had an adapter made for 11mm.
    They are very light, 2.8kg I believe and are GREAT to shoot. Very accurate as well, despite they are just prolonged AP
    Sorry, bit confused as you mentioned alfa proj, Yes, now googled, Picture here, however, never seen one in the UK for sale.
    Does look different and quite light.
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by subdvr View Post
    Sorry, bit confused as you mentioned alfa proj, Yes, now googled, Picture here, however, never seen one in the UK for sale.
    Does look different and quite light.
    No me neither,has a very similar look to the Air Arms pistol,which was based on the Alpha proj co2 version
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

I believe it is the alfa proj action with a longer barrel and a rifle stock.
    The SMK PR900w is small and light and although it is no target rifle it is quite accurate and the trigger is not too bad. Plus they are £210 so pretty cheat for a PCP I think you could add target sights if you wanted.
    There was also a Biathlon springier meant for children, small light with target sights and quite accurate. They had a plastic skeleton stock. I have not seen one for a while though.
    http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/1042_1_1461302.html
    http://www.johnforsey.co.uk/agwsprin..._biathlon.html
    Both seem to be out of stock though
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

You are right. The Alfa Proj CO2 rifle ís indeed based on the Alfa Proj pistol. Simply prolonged with rifle stock.
    They dó have their limitations, but they're great shooters. Quite quiet, very recoilless and very accurate considering its build.
    I bought it years ago after a google search. I think I found one on a spanish website.
    They're still made, I believe now with blue barrelshroud.
    Dont buy the pcp version. It has similar disadvantages as the pcp pistol.

Through quick google search I found this website who has them:
    http://www.beckchasse.com/armes-de-t...noir-3843.html
    I have experience with this website. Bought a Tau BT from them years ago
    They're much more expensive these days though. Or maybe the french are more expensive. I believe I bought mine for about 450 (euros)
    ATB,
    yana