Thread: Tau 7 spares

Tau 7 spares

I'm new to this Forum. I shoot a Tau 7 but recently the breech flap has started opening on firing, It appears the breech catch is worn and the catch spring is weak. I need spares can anyone advise where I can get these.

Directly from factory. Order online.
    The catch opening is a flaw of earlier (older) Tau 7s as well. Maybe you can get an upgrade while yr at it.
    If parts are not listed on the site, email them.
    Maybe the uk importer can get the parts too but it'll take longer and no doubt be more expensive.
    Long time ago Edgar Bro's were the importer but thats waaaaaaaaay back. Dunno who's importer now
    ATB,
    yana

Sureshot in the UK sell Tau 7 and spares, contact them for availability. They sent me a parts diagram to confirm the parts needed. If they do not have it in stock they can probably get it for you. Last time I contacted Tau directly they referred me to Sureshot, but as mentioned above ordering direct from Tau might work better.

Tau 7 spares

Hi,

I tried Tau Brno and they referred me to Sureshot but they don't have stock, they say they are getting the parts and the price they quoted seems OK but it's now nearly 2 months on and I'm having to shoot a borrowed single stroke pneumatic club pistol, that's not the same. Should I try Tau Brno again?

That's a long time to be waiting...are they machining the parts from scratch?

I would ask Sureshot for clarification of the cause of the delay and whether they have been given a firm delivery date from Tau. That way you should get to know the cause of the delay and whether or not going direct is warranted.