Thread: Bell target

Bell target

Having a look through the online catalogue for Gavin Gardeners auction tomorrow and see that in with some reloading turnover tools there is a bell target, doesn't look much, but it may appeal to someone out there

Lot 59

http://www.invaluable.co.uk/auction-...9-c-ccd4d91ae5

Lee

Thanks Lee.

Looks like a Crosman or possibly a Daisy, which are often obtainable on that auction site we can't mention. I have a couple of Crosmans including one battered example I use for much of my indoor testing. They're a nice item to have an stand up to considerable use.

Kind regards,

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 28-08-2016 at 08:42 PM. Reason: typo
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Agreed, looks to be a Crosman target stand. Good quality but not the most interesting Crosman target. The coolest, imo, were the Crosman Targlite models.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I've got a 150 in box with this target, painted red originally. Complete with original pellets, Co2 cartridges in box and paper targets.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I've got a 150 in box with this target, painted red originally. Complete with original pellets, Co2 cartridges in box and paper targets.

Dave
    There was also a 150PK that was a 150 held inside what was a portable shooting target.

The shooting kit you describe was an early and very popular item. For me, the neatest part of this kit was the unique booklet "Shooting games (?)" that came with it.

Another great Crosman target item was the Do-Do automatic reseting target. Great fun, especially with something like the Crosman 600.

Crosman, uniquely in the American market, was from the very beginning interested in building on the sport of air gunning beyond just the guns. The bell target was introduced in the 1920s and remained on the product list for many decades. The Targlite shooting systems were far above anything else offered by other manufacturers.