Thread: Question about MTC Connect scopes.

Question about MTC Connect scopes.

Do either of these scopes, because of their short eye relief, present problems for people who wear glasses?

I shouldn't have thought so but it's always good to ask.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    No
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Short sighted and don't seem to have a problem. I shoot with and without glasses. Just need adjust the diopter and eye cup a little between the two.

East Midlands, 6 chains from the graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Short sighted and don't seem to have a problem. I shoot with and without glasses. Just need adjust the diopter and eye cup a little between the two.
    Same here, if it's a bright I don't always wear glasses, but I do when it's dull.

I have one of these great scope but I do have a problem as I have a weak right eye.
    and with my glasses on its hopeless.

I've got two Connects and they are fine with my glasses (shortsighted). In fact they are better than conventional scopes in some ways, as they push my glasses back to a consisttent position

I understand what you are saying. I find myself repeatedly pushing my glasses back up my nose as they tend to slide down in many shooting positions.

Thanks for all the replies.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

I found they tended to steam up badly in the winter, much more wearing glasses than with out. All in all I think a more conventional scope of similar objective size is the way to go. Not steamed up since.