Thread: FWB C55p

FWB C55p

Does anybody know if the fill adapter sold by Best Fittings fits this pistol ?
    I am told that Best Fittings aren't sure but the fact that there is only one on offer and it looks right encourages me.
    Also any experience of this pistol?
    No lectures on semi autos please.
    Thanks

I think the best fittings one is for air.
    Just been out to the garage to check on mine for a C25 and it is nothing like, two female threads.
    I see by a search on hear Wonky Donkey had some some years ago, might be worth a pm.
    Sorry I read that wrong, strike out Wonky Donky, as far as I know all FWB CO2 Adaptors are the same.
    Last edited by Peter Pig; 04-09-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Looking at your post again I have just noticed the P in the title, and I have totaly confused myself, knowing that a C55 is a CO2 and a C 55 P is air, the Best Fittings adapter might fit.
    What a Wally!

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Does anybody know if the fill adapter sold by Best Fittings fits this pistol ?
    I am told that Best Fittings aren't sure but the fact that there is only one on offer and it looks right encourages me.
    Also any experience of this pistol?
    No lectures on semi autos please.
    Thanks
    Make sure that you have plenty of mags They are a small fortune new from FWB and as rare as rockin horse poo to find used.
    FWB's finest hour enjoy

Thanks chaps.

FWB 55p

Thanks for the Nod on that one Mr Gingernut. I now have the C55 CO2 and the C55p and as it came with a handful of Mags a real bargain at £250