Hello Guys,

I picked up a second hand Baikal Makarov on Gunstar recently but the magazine is leaking.

When a cartridge is inserted there is a slow hissing sound and while the pistol will operate this is obviously not correct.

So I did some research and it sounds like the seals are the problem, I managed to remove the top 2 seals and soaked them in silicone oil for a while and re-installed them but now the CO2 is blasting out of the valve on the right hand side!

So back onto Google and it seems there is a third seal in this valve...doh! I have found some videos of how to strip the magazine but one is in Spanish and the other German and both seem to carry out a complete strip of the right hand valve and I was wondering if this is actually required in order to replace the seal or is there an easier way that anyone could help me with please?

I thought I would soak all 3 seals in silicone oil overnight before trying to order replacement seals to see if that works, new magazines seem to be hard to come buy and they cost around £50 so that's not an option!

I have loads more questions but maybe I should save them as that was quite a long post already

I'd really appreciate any advice.

Chris