Thread: Mvac ft/hft shoot

Mvac ft/hft shoot

MVAC would like to invite you all to our FT/HFT cross-over event on the 2nd of October.

After the positive response from last year’s charity shoot, we have decided to use the same format for this shoot, it will consist of a FT course with targets from 10 -55y shot either as FT or HFT (at sign in please state what format you will be shooting) with forced positional for both disciplines.

This is a great chance for both styles to shoot side by side and to see who can grab the bragging rights as to which one is the best!

There will be trophy’s for 1st -3rd FT 1st – 3rd HFT & 1st in recoiling/.22, there will also be prizes or junior shooters too.

Entry fee will be £8 this price will also include our highly sort after Meon 'Rat' pin badge, and our excellent burger van will be on hand to stop you from going hungry.

This year’s shoot is not a charity event, but it does form part of the Meon Valley Open Championship and is the 2nd of the 3 rounds that form the Open (1st round was the Bowman Classic) this is an open shoot but to qualify for the top prize of £200 in open class & £100 in Recoil/.22 you must have entered all three rounds, with the third round taking place the 27th November, Meon’s round of the Southern Hunters series.

Sign in from 8.30 with events to start at 10am, safety brief will be at about 9.30.

If you shot this event last year you will know just how much fun shooting at MVAC Hen woods site can be, so if you are looking for a change from the norm, then get your asses along to sunny Meon Valley and enjoy a days shooting.

Direction to the Hen woods site can be found on our web page www.mvac.co.uk

ATB
    Mike
    Last edited by happydad; 16-09-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

looking forward to this , I don't know about bragging rights , but I think a lot of the ft boys would be up $h!t creek if they couldn't twiddle and had to range by eye. .(lights touch paper and heads for cover)
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

It will be great to see you there Tugg, just can you do us all a favour.....leave the rifle at home to give us all a chance 😅😅😅 meon would like to win something on their own turf. 😆😆

ATB
    Mike

will be there. should be interesting shoot for hft.

Important Message!!!!!!

I know this is very short notice but unfortunately
    There will be no Burger Van Tomorrow.

Apologies but out of our hands I'm afraid.

ATB
    Mike