Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    PM'd ya Tone

Me and a few lads did the 48hr at Spa - Francorchamps for 5 or 6 years starting back 15 odd years ago, well we didn't 'do it' we rode over on our motorcycles to watch it and cheap baccy was always a bonus. Been going back twice a year since. Couldn't imagine paying full whack for me smokes anymore
    Mmm, Yep, over the last few months I've had to buy it over here on the odd occasion. Not good. But it's been down to me not asking friends in time.

Makes you smoke a few less though, Pauly, and you roll thinner ones, too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

37 sleeps to go my fine peeps.

So, five weeks from now, there will already be a small gathering of Boingering People at The Hollow.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Bit harsh!

Funny, mind!

I do hope Ray's dad's okay, though.
    Cheers Tony & Mick ,my Dads much better now considering he was on deaths door a few weeks ago .
    Yes I will be coming the bash
    Cheers Ray

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Cheers Tony & Mick ,my Dads much better now considering he was on deaths door a few weeks ago .
    Cheers Ray

Good news all around mate!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Cheers Ray
    Good news on The Dad front Ray and will be good to see at The Bonfire Bash.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers Ray
    Excellent news on all fronts, Ray.

Be great to see you again in just a few weeks.

Cool Happy Birthday New Paul

Many Happy Returns my special little Boingering friend.

I hope today finds you in good health and fine spirits.

Any nice special little Birthday surprises matey?

And I hope you have this special day booked off work so you can enjoy to the full.

Have a great one!

36 sleeps, peeps.

And it looks like Mike and Rhys are coming to play!

Happy Burpday again, Pauly.

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Many Happy Returns my special little Boingering friend.

I hope today finds you in good health and fine spirits.

Any nice special little Birthday surprises matey?

And I hope you have this special day booked off work so you can enjoy to the full.

Have a great one!
    Ahhhh, Thanks Tone. Up and out early this morning on way to Belgium for baccy run with a few lads from work so should be a good day with a few beers along the way. Got a nice watch and being taken out for a meal in Canary Wharf tomorrow night. Will try and boing back in here later if I get a signal.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Lorra lorra Good News in preceeding posts, congrats to all concerned.

Plenty to talk about in November then, round the fire, maybe with a sip, the odd firework or two...Shoot some spoons,under cover...all day if you like...in the dark. Stuff for sale.... Some of the best advice in the UK, and a warm welcome for every one.

I just can't see why anyone who's not been, would want to try it!

ATB
    Gwyn
    Last edited by slinger69; 30-09-2016 at 04:17 PM.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Lorra lorra Good News in preceeding posts, congrats to all concerned.

Plenty to talk about in November then, round the fire, maybe with a sip, the odd firework or two...Shoot some spoons,under cover...all day if you like...in the dark. Stuff for sale.... Some of the best advice in the UK, and a warm welcome for every one.

I just can't see why anyone who's not been, would want to try it!

ATB
    Gwyn
    Well, you can lead a horse to water, Gwyn, but...

I suppose that many people who haven't visited our hallowed little Field of Joy simply cannot imagine how good it is.

Can it REALLY be as good as these "hard core loonies" make it out to be?

And the answer is.....YES, and it's even better than one could imagine.

Maybe the organiser or some of the more active people who push it have an ulterior motive, like making money?

Er.......a big fat NO! Mick will actually struggle to break even hosting these unique meets...he does it for the love of The Bash and because we have all made so many friends.

Mick, as a passionate airgun shooter, tinkerer and all-round genuine, helpful nice chap came to the rescue of a few spring gun nutters expressing the desire for a bespoke, non-competitive meet where like-minded enthusiasts could gather and chat.

And his merry band of supporters only try to promote it to (a) spread the good word and, (b) to try and keep attendance levels at a level so the event can survive.

Many long-standing friendships, friendships that will stand the test of time, have been forged at Quigley Hollow. And we were ALL strangers just a little over three years ago.

Every newcomer that has ever come along has enjoyed the event, saying what a great day / weekend they've had and how they were made welcome straight away, such is the friendliness and camaraderie displayed. And most newcomers end up becoming multiple-time visitors and supporters.

So, if you're sat on that fence, wondering whether a Boinger Bash is for you, I can wholeheartedly say to give it a try and I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time, whether you bring along a rifle or pistol of any powerplant.

Oh, and BOING!!!!!!

Just waiting on permission from the wife!!! Really depends if she's working, as we have a 5yr old son.

Sounds like a fabulous weekend.

I can bring an event shelter if needed? 3.5 x 3.5m.

Anyone else traveling down from north Wales?

Rick.

Happy birthday paul

Happy birthday mate, hope you're having an excellent time. Not long to go, we're nearly there bud.

Atvb

Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Happy birthday mate, hope you're having an excellent time. Not long to go, we're nearly there bud.

Atvb

Baldy
    Ahhh, cheers Chris. Had far too many birthdays now mate. Just got in from my Belgium baccy run, long day but worth it. Got you a proper cigar circumciser bud, save using that knife

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardwales View Post
    Just waiting on permission from the wife!!! Really depends if she's working, as we have a 5yr old son.

Sounds like a fabulous weekend.

I can bring an event shelter if needed? 3.5 x 3.5m.

Anyone else traveling down from north Wales?

Rick.
    Fab news Rick. There are usually quite a few "junior shooters" there, but I appreciate it may be dull (and cold) for a 5yr old.

Bring the shelter! We can do a crawl from one to the other in the wee hours if it rains!
    God rest ye jelly mental men