Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardwales View Post
    If there's WiFi he might be OK!!! He needs his Minecraft videos!!!!

But honestly I'd b worried he'd get bored an be disruptive. Also, he shows no interest in my airguns... hopefully that will change.

Thanks for reply Paul.
    I often bring my kids (7, 9 and 11) to these events and all three of them love playing in the big field as well as conning money/sweets/donuts out of easy targets like New Paul and Chris Allum. None of them have any great interest in shooting.

But in November I think it gets far too cold for them to be comfortable outdoors all day and even In April I found myself having to spend more time making sure they were ok and worrying about them being cold. Bring him in the warmer months for sure, but for now, just come and enjoy yourself

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Actually I made pork kebabs tonight! (May be guilty of the wine thing though....)

The first two weeks have flown past, and with less than two weeks till we go home its feeling a bit grim.

On the plus side, we have a holiday between our return and the bash, I now have more black powder pistols than you can shake a stick at, and the place is barely recognizable from the last time you came out!
    Sounds fantastic, Swarfy Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I'm sure he said why don't you just cookoff.

All the best Mick
    Confirming what you've been saying for so long.

He's a right Cult!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    ... easy targets like New Paul and Chris Allum. None of them have any great interest in shooting...
    Ooof, that's a bit harsh. Chris Allum at least tries to squeeze off a few shots...

I'm definitely coming, worse case scenario I'll be there Saturday afternoon, but trying for Friday night. My family are away at a biker rally, an wife working...

I'd be happy to bring him when it's warmer as Mick says. He's very sociable and adorable. (Know I'm biased) not sure if Wifey will attend, she's not exactly gun friendly.

Can I bring my xbow an recurve bow? Or is it strictly airguns?

I'll sort payment early next week, don't do internet banking. Sorry for delay.

I'm coming rain or shine, very excited. Got millions of stupid questions to ask, an lots to learn...

Rick.
    Last edited by Richardwales; 01-10-2016 at 10:03 PM.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Good question!

Mick, can we have an archery range? Perhaps down the back of the polytunnel toward the pisser?

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Ooof, that's a bit harsh. Chris Allum at least tries to squeeze off a few shots...
    I prefer to squeeze a few off in the privacy of my tent
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'll bring a stonking first aid kit, but hopefully we won't need it!!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    [QUOTEc]conning money/sweets/donuts out of easy targets like New Paul and Chris Allum.[/QUOTE]

What???? I've been conned??? I don't get that??? Just lovely polite kids asking for a doughnut or three or four and a bottle of coke and any other sweets I can get hold of and a couple of quid I could spare and any toys on sale in Morrisons and.. Mmmm hang on a minute, I've just cottoned on here!!!! Little buggers...... I forgot the chocolate didn't I, tch silly me, i'll make it up to them at the next one.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Good question!

Mick, can we have an archery range? Perhaps down the back of the polytunnel toward the pisser?
    Well, I seem to remember that he had an archery target boss (er, dunno if that's what you call them?) in the workshop??

Mmm.....nice, easy "sitting ducks" down at the pissoir!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    [QUOTEc]conning money/sweets/donuts out of easy targets like New Paul and Chris Allum.
    What???? I've been conned??? I don't get that??? Just lovely polite kids asking for a doughnut or three or four and a bottle of coke and any other sweets I can get hold of and a couple of quid I could spare and any toys on sale in Morrisons and.. Mmmm hang on a minute, I've just cottoned on here!!!! Little buggers...... I forgot the chocolate didn't I, tch silly me, i'll make it up to them at the next one.[/QUOTE]

Hee hee hee!

34 to go on this fine, sunny, Sunday morn'.

Hope all you Boingerfolk are well and in good spirits.

BOING!!

Cool And Another Boinger Bash Birthday!

And this time it's Graham's turn, Baxterbasics, the granddaddy of The Boinger Bash.

No Graham, no late night, er, enthusiastic dialogue and the Bash may never have happened.

Many Happy Returns, Graham, hope you have a fantastic one!

Quote Originally Posted by Richardwales View Post
    I'm definitely coming, worse case scenario I'll be there Saturday afternoon, but trying for Friday night. My family are away at a biker rally, an wife working...

I'd be happy to bring him when it's warmer as Mick says. He's very sociable and adorable. (Know I'm biased) not sure if Wifey will attend, she's not exactly gun friendly.

Can I bring my xbow an recurve bow? Or is it strictly airguns?

I'll sort payment early next week, don't do internet banking. Sorry for delay.

I'm coming rain or shine, very excited. Got millions of stupid questions to ask, an lots to learn...

Rick.
    You just keep asking away, Rick.

Nothing's a stupid question.....that's my preserve!

To be fair, re the archery, even if Mick could set something up, I think you'll be that busy meeting and chatting to folk, shooting your guns and having the opportunity to try so many others, that you might not be able to fit it in? These days / weekends simply fly by and are over far too quickly..
    Last edited by TonyL; 02-10-2016 at 07:50 AM.

I'm in Devon paying another foxy visit to M'Luvver, Dr Paddy. Might be home for the Sunday though. Whether I'm alive enough to come over to see you's will remain to be seen...
    You only have one body to live in, look after it.