Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Thank you Tony, hope to bring them both next year. Im a proud father an husband. My wife is Polish, and on her last year at uni doing her nursery.

The picture was from our local VW show, we camp there every chilled an friendly. Everyone walking round staring at each others cars an vans!

Suspect the bash will be the same lovely atmosphere, but this time I get to play not just admire!

I've a couple of bits id like to trade, full nato flak vest an some dpm gear. Ill bring them down see if anyone is interested. some retro camp cooker equipment like a kelly kettle, tilly lamp and a paraffin cooker if I can find them. Not long moved tho, an stuff still in boxes!

Rick.

rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Here's a picture Pauly.

The poly tunnel is just over that hedge in the background...

Can you see it OK?
    Yikes Phil! Young Paul likes to plant a (Brotherly?)kiss on my bald spot.

With this in mind I acessed your pic.....& thought, putting them both together. Wow! What a combination.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Yikes Phil! Young Paul likes to plant a (Brotherly?)kiss on my bald spot.

With this in mind I acessed your pic.....& thought, putting them both together. Wow! What a combination.
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Well if you get you can get your lovely head between those two beauties Gwyn... We've got it made
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well if you get you can get your lovely head between those two beauties Gwyn... We've got it made
    Looks like a Dead Heat in a Zeppelin race !
    “An airgun or two”………

There's nothing more pretty...

Thumbs down Internet!!!!!!

Ok matey, hope you feel better real soon. Take care.

Logged on about fifteen minutes or so ago, Pauly.

Did you a nice, long pm explaining the work thing.....hit the submit button.....Internet disconnected!!

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry matey, might re-try shortly, but not much time and I don't know if I dare try it again!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Any more fun tokens arrived today, Mick?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Logged on about fifteen minutes or so ago, Pauly.

Did you a nice, long pm explaining the work thing.....hit the submit button.....Internet disconnected!!

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry matey, might re-try shortly, but not much time and I don't know if I dare try it again!
    Very very frustrating that mate, it's happened to me a few times in the past. Hey, don't worry Tone, we're not many sleeps away now and we can catch up at The Bash
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Very very frustrating that mate, it's happened to me a few times in the past. Hey, don't worry Tone, we're not many sleeps away now and we can catch up at The Bash
    Absolutely my man!

Gagging for it, Pauly!

BOING!!!!!!!!!

Twenty five sleeps to go, peeps and The Bash edges ever closer.

And in a little over three weeks some happy campers will have descended on our hallowed Hollow.

It'll be on us quicker than you think, folks.....get them cheques / transfers in.

BOING!!

Oops!

Just caught it at the foot of the page.

BOING to the topski!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oops!

Just caught it at the foot of the page.

BOING to the topski!!
    Had me eye on it Tone and then spotted you on-line. Shot a rat in my little garden today I was having a fag at the back door and spotted it, legged it upstairs, got the HW100, put a mag in it and the little Bugger was still there poking his head out round a flowerpot. Very satisfying With the weather getting colder I think they are starting to venture in from the park out the back closer to our houses for shelter under sheds and decking I don't mind - bring 'em on I say

Excellent public service, Pauly; that's one less of the little buggers.

When I used to go ratting a lot, it never ceased to amaze me how sometimes they seemed so switched on and at other times totally stupid / too brazenly cocky for their own good! Always good sport, though!

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Ok, things are clearer at this end.

Looks like RichardH, That Man Charlts and I are going to be able to get down for a while during the day at the very least.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Payment just made buy bank transfer to Mick for myself and my good friend Steve Coombs for Saturday/bonfire night.
    We'll be mighty happy to see you all again pretty soon.
    Atb guys, Clogger