Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Sir Rikard?
    I don't think he's coming this time Tone.

Walt and Blu?
    Hope so, I have a book for him.
    Walter I mean, not Blu. That would be silly.

BOING!!
    Yes, quite.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    GAY
    So's your face.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I hope my cheque landed Tony, We've had post going missing recently, My old mum in law still insists on putting money in birthday cards and each time she's done it over the last couple of years, The envelope has been opened and the money stolen, She still insists on doing it though! Probably would still be inside had she put the brightly coloured envelope inside a brown one!! Ir's a dead giveaway

John
    Hopefully it will have safely arrived with our Mick, John, and you'll be on the Magic list soon.

Talking of Mick, he seems to have gone a bit quiet. Bet he's inundated with work again.

Hope you're okay, Boss, and not working too hard.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    I don't think he's coming this time Tone.

Yes, quite.

p
    Be a shame to have a Rikard-less Bash, Phil.

Never underestimate those doggy reading talents, matey. Brembo's quite a learned old lass.

And any excuse for a BOING!!!!!

And talking of nice young chaps, don't suppose young Lewis will be accompanying you this time matey? How's his shoulder doing now? And is he still feeling all loved up by that new filly?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I'm sure I'll have missed one or two, Pauly, which is why I was a bit hesitant to go off like that, as I wouldn't want to risk offending anyone. But, when you list 'em like this, and I'm sure (and really, really hope) the vast majority of those listed will be coming, then it's looking pretty healthy really.

Even if that does count The Culty One!

Really, really hoping that young Aaron can join you, be nice to meet that fine young man again.

Sadly, no Boingering action today; far too much on.

Any more little scaly tailed git bags in the garden, Pauly?
    You wouldn't have offended anybody Tony, not even The Cult himself. I'm 90% sure Aaron will come, it's just his job (coach driver) can sometimes offer a bit of O/T which he wouldn't want to miss out on.

Funny you ask about Rolands mate, I'd finished my morning cup of tea today and was about to get ready for work, as I put my teacup in the sink I saw some movement at the back of the garden - my zero range - and yep, It was a scaly tail. I legged it upstairs, grabbed the HW100 and legged it back downstairs. It had gone but I guessed not too far as there is a lot of wild bird seed scattered down there from my feeders. I opened the window, placed my rifle and waited 10 minutes before it jumped up onto an up-turned flower pot with a sun-flower seed in hand, in the sitting/feeding position looking face on to me !

He's in Ratty heaven now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post

A cheque will be in the post first thing tomorrow!!

John

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    I'm in ...... 20 of the best value quid anyone can spend should be sitting with you saint mickolas

And payments received, chaps.

Looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick

Talking of Mick, he seems to have gone a bit quiet. Bet he's inundated with work again.

Hope you're okay, Boss, and not working too hard.
    Don't worry Tone, I'm still here.

And yes up absolutely up to my neck in it , but I managed to finish painting all the targets on Sunday.

Just the generator and floodlights to sort out when I get five and we're good to go. 👍

All the best Mick

You wouldn't have offended anybody Tony, not even The Cult himself. I'm 90% sure Aaron will come, it's just his job (coach driver) can sometimes offer a bit of O/T which he wouldn't want to miss out on.

Funny you ask about Rolands mate, I'd finished my morning cup of tea today and was about to get ready for work, as I put my teacup in the sink I saw some movement at the back of the garden - my zero range - and yep, It was a scaly tail. I legged it upstairs, grabbed the HW100 and legged it back downstairs. It had gone but I guessed not too far as there is a lot of wild bird seed scattered down there from my feeders. I opened the window, placed my rifle and waited 10 minutes before it jumped up onto an up-turned flower pot with a sun-flower seed in hand, in the sitting/feeding position looking face on to me !

He's in Ratty heaven now
    Jolly good show on El Ratski, Pauly!

Just one thing, though......there is no Ratty heaven.......just incinerators!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And payments received, chaps.

Looking forward to seeing you both again.

All the best Mick
    Excellent!!

Just watch further pledges and payments come flooding in now!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Don't worry Tone, I'm still here.

And yes up absolutely up to my neck in it , but I managed to finish painting all the targets on Sunday.

Just the generator and floodlights to sort out when I get five and we're good to go. ��

All the best Mick
    Just don't you be doing too much, Mick; we all care about you, you know. Well, all of us apart from Ray, that is. But we all know he's just a selfish cult!

And, once again, a big up-front thank you for the excellent work and unswerving commitment that you pour into making every event such a special occasion.

You're a star!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Just had a thought 18Wheeler Nick's not on the list
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Bugger!

That's the problem when you have a quick brain(less)-stormer like that!

And he was going to be high up on the list, too, as he's such a special chap and I really enjoy his company, experience and sharp wit.

So, so sorry, Nick.......I'm a Muppet!

Hope you are able to come, though, and I'll make it up to you, grovel, grovel, grovel xxxxx

He is hoping to attend Paul

Yeah, where the hell is he? I don't think I can shoot properly without being heckled.

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Yeah, where the hell is he? I don't think I can shoot properly without being heckled.
    I have some small talent in this area.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Walt and Blu ?

Walt and Blu confirmed to be attending, Phil.