Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    "Been back for over a week, but I still keep sayng bonjour to confused shopkeepers"

This wouldn't be whilst wearing a T shirt that says "I live in France I do" would it?
    Mange-tout, mange-tout!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Mange-tout, mange-tout!
    In joke, but that brings back memories, that was a fun weekend.
    Well, I thought so anyway.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Thanks Mel and Paul.

The Bremby Dog lives to fight another day (well, hopefully, lots of days)!

I was really quite worried and this little pooch keeps putting me through it.

Started to go downhill yesterday. Obviously not comfortable and doubled up in pain.

Every time we go through this, I sort of play act the vet visit in my mind where they say, "Now's the time to let her go" and I turn into a blubbering wreck, picturing the scene of that needle going in and her breathing her last breath.

But.....all major functions are okay. It's a water infection again. So we have the anti-biotics and I'm hoping she'll be perking up tomorrow.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts, chaps and I've passed your best wishes onto Brem.

How you doing over there, PaulyBoy?
    That's good news Tone, I'm pleased but they do flippin put us through it at times don't they. Been here 5 days now Tony, it's flown by. Fly home tomorrow on the 16:25 from Dublin to Luton but that's another 5 sleeps knocked off
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Indeedy, Pauly, and the sleep count has come down to 11.....so very nearly there, matey.

Hope you've had a fantastic time out there and safe journey to you matey.

Just come back from fourth doggy walk since midnight.....hope today's anti-biotics work, totally knackered here!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Has Postman Pat been to empty his sack at yours recently, Mick?

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Best wishes to Brembo, Tone.

As for the bash - I'm totally not going to be ready, having done NONE of the springer fettling I've been meaning to do.

But, it'll be good to see your old ugly faces again. And a few new ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post

As for the bash - I'm totally not going to be ready, having done NONE of the springer fettling I've been meaning to do.

Cheers for the poochy good wishes, Phil.

I'm hoping we're getting there....Starting Sunday morning I had to keep taking her out for a pee every hour or so, sometimes less. Sunday and last night....nightmares....every time I got to bed she'd be asking to go out again....Get dressed, take doggy out, get back to bed and then she'd start again! After this morning's post, I ended up having to take her out a further four times by early afternoon. But she seems far more restful now. Slept all afternoon. Took her out at teatime and she's had her tea and is now sleeping again. At teatime, she had her third anti-biotic, so I'm hoping / guessing that they're kicking in now.

Be nice to get some sleep tonight.

Regarding readiness; the same as you, Phil! I've not had chance to do anything at all. Not even grab the TX I got in the Summer to whip the spring out so Nick can make me a little kit up - and you know how quick a job that is! Hopefully I'll get the chance before next weekend!:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and it'll be lovely to have some special time with you on the Sunday afternoon again, Phil. Really missed out, big time, last time.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........

I'm not bringing any guns, they take up valuable beer space..

Maybe I should get a bigger car?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post

You should get a Jeep like me and Better Bruce. We could be in a gang, drive around slow and visit lots of petrol stations and stuff!

Leave the rug rats and take more beer. That will save me a small fortune in doughnuts too
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers for the poochy good wishes, Phil.

I'm hoping we're getting there....Starting Sunday morning I had to keep taking her out for a pee every hour or so, sometimes less. Sunday and last night....nightmares....every time I got to bed she'd be asking to go out again....Get dressed, take doggy out, get back to bed and then she'd start again! After this morning's post, I ended up having to take her out a further four times by early afternoon. But she seems far more restful now. Slept all afternoon. Took her out at teatime and she's had her tea and is now sleeping again. At teatime, she had her third anti-biotic, so I'm hoping / guessing that they're kicking in now.

Be nice to get some sleep tonight.

Regarding readiness; the same as you, Phil! I've not had chance to do anything at all. Not even grab the TX I got in the Summer to whip the spring out so Nick can make me a little kit up - and you know how quick a job that is! Hopefully I'll get the chance before next weekend!:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and it'll be lovely to have some special time with you on the Sunday afternoon again, Phil. Really missed out, big time, last time.
    Ah Tone, Sounds like the anti-biotics are working though. I feel for ya. It's damned hard looking after (and worrying about) a sick pet... You wanna get Tinbum to fit that TX kit for ya in the field. It's not like he does much shooting, or anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    You should get a Jeep like me and Better Bruce. We could be in a gang, drive around slow and visit lots of petrol stations and stuff!
    Oh great. Last time it was the 'SMK PCP pistol gang' that I wasn't allowed in - And this time I'll be excluded from the 'Big Jeep Gang'.

Spiffing. Just bloody spiffing...

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    I've been quietly stockpiling Armagnac...
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Flashheart View Post
    I've been quietly stockpiling Armagnac...
    You're gonna need help with that - my bestest friend

Oh great. Last time it was the 'SMK PCP pistol gang' that I wasn't allowed in - And this time I'll be excluded from the 'Big Jeep Gang'.

Spiffing. Just bloody spiffing...
    Don't be like that! Your Subaru MLC is a 4x4 and drinks like Gwyn, you can be an honorary member.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You're gonna need help with that - my bestest friend
    I guess we won't be seeing you on the Saturday again then?!