Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Cheers Mick !

No problem, John.

As you are a collector, you may like to visit John Knibbs International while you're here --- 24 minutes from Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 17-09-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    What was that bongo doing swanning round the countryside? He should be home doing the washing up!
    I went to see when my Impact Airguns GSX T500 that ordered from them on the 5th of this month is going to be ready. The general consensus in the shop is that I will eventually get bored of waiting by Christmas and choose something else.

Hiya Tony,
    Unfortunately we won't really know until very close to the date on this occasion. Mel's business has gone crazy busy, and it will only get busier as the weather deteriorates, and the nights draw in.

I've also got a slight hitch (if you'll excuse the pun), in that I've picked up my new van today and ot has not got a tow bar fitted as yet, the main dealer wanted twice what I usually pay, so not able to drag the passion wagon anywhere right now.
    I'm pretty sure we will be able to get up there at the last moment, but I don't want to commit, and then back out.
    Fingers crossed for you matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Captain Bongo stayed here last night,. kindly had a look at the Sumara for me. No go though so a strip & repair job.

Solware this morning, didn't buy a Daystate Griffin circa £1500.

Then off to breathe the clean air at the Hollow plus coffee with Mick & Shirl and a bit of engineering, looking at Mick's boat legs, all very splendid.

Never mind the sleeps peeps, we wuz there today!

ATB
    Bongo & Gwyn
    Pah!!

Wot's this?

More sneaky, extra bonus visits to The Hollow? This is all getting to be too much of a regular occurrence from certain naughty peeps.

Only one thing for it........sod it, I'm moving in next door!!

Glad you had a great time my fine peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

What was that bongo doing swanning round the countryside? He should be home doing the washing up!
    There's been no washing up done in recent days at the Bongo household, Jamie, as Steve had left his apron and washing up gloves at The Hollow. Mick had rescued them and had stored them safely in the lost property office.

I think Steve had purposely planted them, giving him the perfect excuse for an ad-hoc visit, cheeky little monkey that he is!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    No problem, John.

As you are a collector, you may like to visit John Knibbs International while you're here --- 24 minutes from Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick
    It gets better !
    Many thanks Mick !
    John
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    It gets better !
    Many thanks Mick !
    John
    Oh no!!

John's going to be going on a spendfest!!!!

This is local to me and would love to come along for a day or two.
    Last edited by Noel; 17-09-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    You know your welcome here anytime, Noel.

Mind you, you've cost me a small fortune just lately after letting me have a play with that Feinwerkbau of yours.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Brilliant!

Come along, meet the many Boingeringpeep characters. Shoot your guns for as long or as little as you like. Try out others' guns. Talk guns, pellets, scopes, accessories, technique with lots of like-minded folk. I GUARANTEE you'll love it and will want to come and Boing again.

Welcome on board.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Mind you, you've cost me a small fortune just lately after letting me have a play with that Feinwerkbau of yours.

All the best Mick
    Have you gone and bought a FWB recently then?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Brilliant!

Come along, meet the many Boingeringpeep characters. Shoot your guns for as long or as little as you like. Try out others' guns. Talk guns, pellets, scopes, accessories, technique with lots of like-minded folk. I GUARANTEE you'll love it and will want to come and Boing again.

Welcome on board.
    Thank you for the welcome, I don't have a springer/field gun at the moment only my 10m gun but it's something I want to get I've started the ball rolling on another thread.
    I do know Mick though through a friend so I'll look forward to it.

I went to my 1st bash earlier this month Noel and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I cant make the bonfire bash but I'm chomping at the bit for the April and June bashes next year. Boingers,boingerfolk and the Hollow are an addictive concoction of fun and frolics, along with an odd looking bird on a pole. You will enjoy it.

ATB.

Charlie. (Roll on '17) Boing!
    Last edited by Charlie123; 17-09-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Nicely put, Charlie.

And we see this all the time......Potential newbie hears about The Bash....."Should I, shouldn't I?" deliberation follows.....Finally takes the plunge.....Nervously arrives at The Hollow, not really sure what to expect.....Receives warm welcome and finds that everyone is friendly and talkative.....Feels right at home within minutes.....Has a brilliant day / weekend....And falls in love with The Hollow.

Then commits to repeat visits and encouraging more newbies to join the friendly fold.

It sure is such a special, unique little "thing" that Uncle Mick has given us.

BOING!!

48 sleeps, peeps!

Well, that's for the Saturday peeps. It's sure to get corrupted with some lucky folk arriving earlier and some even more cheeky, jammy little buggers sneaking in extra, cheating visits!