Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th & 6th November Bonfire Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    It's very quiet here..... think I might go and have a shoot before the part timers turn up.
    Hahaha!

But you'll be burnt out by the time we get there, Stevie, m'lad!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Been getting some guns together today, TX all the way bar one , going to bring my lightening quick 77 as a comparison. Looking forward to it
    And looking forward to seeing you and your wonderful toys again, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Fellow Boingerer's.

Yesterday I stumbled across a .22 HW77. The seller is unsure if it's a Venom or an Airmasters specimen and I am none the wiser. It will be on sale very shortly and I'm gutted that I cant bring it to the bash this weekend due to work. I think it's going for around £420. I've seen it, shot it and photographed it with the intention of sending the pics to you incase you are interested in the rifle before it goes for sale on t'internet

I have 19 photos of the gun and will send them to your email addys if you want as I am unable to post pics on the forum.

It would be great if one of you guys got hold of it- it really is a cracker!

ATB and have fun this weekend...you lucky bar stewards!

Charlie.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Got the camping gear ready, now just need guns and beer, perhaps some food so junior does t start gnawing the furniture again. Jealous of all you lucky peeps who are there already and who are going tomorrow. Usual work nonsense means we will probably get there late on Friday, just in time for a little drinky round the fire

PS is it OK to pay on arrival please Mick?

Atvb

Baldy
    Make sure Junior doesn't sleep on the inflated bed before its inflated again and don't pack that tent that was pierced by the umbrella !! Bring some cigars, I've got a 'proper' cutter for you, save using pruning shears
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Shame you can't be with us this weekend, Charlie.

Cheers for the heads-up on this rifle.

I'm sure someone will want to look a little further into this fine beast.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    What's the weather like?

Jonny
    It's cold and dark but the big top is finally up and I am enjoying the first beer of the "weekend".

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    ...perhaps some food so junior does t start gnawing the furniture again. )
    Are you sure it was junior and not one of his many young fillies, Chris, whilst he was ------------- -----?

Safe journey matey. You'll be well ready for that nice chillax by the fire amongst the best people in the World.

See you the next morning.
    Last edited by TonyL; 02-11-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    It's cold and dark but the big top is finally up and I am enjoying the first beer of the "weekend".
    That's fine you just enjoy yourself! Don't worry about anyone else, I'm up on blinking Dartmoor trying to shoot rabbits that only exist in the customers head!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    That's fine you just enjoy yourself! Don't worry about anyone else, I'm up on blinking Dartmoor trying to shoot rabbits that only exist in the customers head!
    You're getting paid to shoot imaginary rabbits. The rest of us would pay a tenner a day to do that!

Grab a couple of bunnies that, in best Blue Peter fashion, you "shot earlier", present them to your customer, finely displaying your utter skill and prowess and then.....about turn, get home, get packed and hightail it for the comparatively balmy Quigley Hollow!

You know you want to, and there's still time!

Steve'll even have a brew ready!

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Grab a couple of bunnies that, in best Blue Peter fashion, you "shot earlier", present them to your customer, finely displaying your utter skill and prowess
    But don't go to the pocket with the stuffed mole in by mistake!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

How many hours now, Nick, until Le Grand Depart?

This guy has me in monthly, has done for about three years now. He is rarely here, usually at his place in London or abroad at one of his other places.
    My remit is zero rabbit damage to formal rose gardens, however if I spot the roe deer eating the roses, I'm to try and get pictures of them for him he's cottoned on to the fact that I can video as well through my photon, so now says if I see them again could I video them too.
    Anyway, there's nowt here at all tonight, so I'm skiving off early to put me cold knees on Mel! I'm good to her.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How many hours now, Nick, until Le Grand Depart?
    14 hours 52 minutes.

This guy has me in monthly, has done for about three years now. He is rarely here, usually at his place in London or abroad at one of his other places.
    My remit is zero rabbit damage to formal rose gardens, however if I spot the roe deer eating the roses, I'm to try and get pictures of them for him he's cottoned on to the fact that I can video as well through my photon, so now says if I see them again could I video them too.
    Anyway, there's nowt here at all tonight, so I'm skiving off early to put me cold knees on Mel! I'm good to her.
    I told you not to show people that dogging video!