Thread: Is this the place to get a value for a HW 45?

Is this the place to get a value for a HW 45?

Hi

I was wondering is the HW45 pistol a classic or collectable? I would like to get a value on a .22 version on behalf of my father. The gun is stamped with an F for foreign so I am guessing it is pretty old?

If this is the spot for it I will put a couple of links to pictures on. The gun fires and looks decent but obviously it has that aged look that we all get over the years.

Thanks in advance

The HW45/P1 Magnum

$699.99NZ new now.

I have no idea of the exchange rate but they seem expensive! I am sure that this is over 10 years old though....

F means Frei means no licence needed in Germany as sub 5.5 ft/lbs. Practically default to have an F on pistols for obvious reasons, on rifles it depends.

I have bought boxed as new HW45s for £135 posted but perhaps £150 is also reasonable.

Work your way down from there but if its showing age/signs of use I'd say that £75 is OK. I prefer them in .22 pellets less fiddly to load and I believe more power, and these guns can be (all relative of course) seriously accurate - 1" at 10yds with some effort.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    £125-£150

Look at the prices in the secondhand section.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thanks Chaps, this is really useful.