Thread: Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2016 – Round Four Results (18.9.16) and Series Resul

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thankyou Hawkies for a very enjoyable Summer series. Looking forward to the Winter series now. 😀

Well done to all at Horsham. Thanks for the effort in making the series happen - love the woods there. I also love my new PB
    Is it Sunday yet? Be the pellet. Daystate Griffin + Aztec Emerald
    DS Bluewolf, DS Mk3 177 & 22, ProSport 177.
    2x SIHFT Champ 2017 & 2019, BARC HFT Open Class 2018

Think you will find i wasn't there..
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Oh bugger nuts.
    I wanted to shoot this round, I missed the post last week as I don't visit here much.
    Probably just as well I didn't turn up, we'll done Phil, 59 is a almost as good as it gets. it's been neck and neck through this series between me and Phil, the better man won.
    Thanks to all the Hawkies this year, brilliant series at a superb shooting ground, top marks.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Splund View Post
    Oh bugger nuts.
    I wanted to shoot this round, I missed the post last week as I don't visit here much.
    Probably just as well I didn't turn up, we'll done Phil, 59 is a almost as good as it gets. it's been neck and neck through this series between me and Phil, the better man won.
    Thanks to all the Hawkies this year, brilliant series at a superb shooting ground, top marks.
    Bob
    Thanks Bob, - but only 'cos you weren't there; and it was only by 27 / 1000's of one percent. Missed you!
    ATB,
    Phil

Well done Mr Dibbens on the PB and Mr T1000 Hills on the 3rd place ..... good on yer both
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Well done Mr Dibbens on the PB and Mr T1000 Hills on the 3rd place ..... good on yer both
    Cheers Russ, felt bloody great I can tell you
    Is it Sunday yet? Be the pellet. Daystate Griffin + Aztec Emerald
    DS Bluewolf, DS Mk3 177 & 22, ProSport 177.
    2x SIHFT Champ 2017 & 2019, BARC HFT Open Class 2018