Thread: Midland Game Fair

Midland Game Fair

What an experience and a great weekend!
    I would like to thank Charles Peal and Mike Burgess for the lift and their company over the weekend, it was great fun and the banter/mickey taking never stopped!!
    It was an honour to represent UKAHFT - especially HFT - on the Air Arms "have a go" stand. The support we had from Air Arms was amazing - they looked after us very well, even though their stand was so busy!
    It was interesting to meet a lot of enthusiastic (or maybe) shooters and be able to show them what we do for a hobby, and influence their thoughts of shooting!!
    Thanks too, to Stu James who helped out on the Saturday, and Mark Wilson for his help on the Sunday.
    Not forgetting all the HFT shooters who stopped by to say hello and give us their support.
    I think the highlight for us was a father and son (late teens??) who came to shoot on the Saturday, and spent a lot of time talking to Charles and Mike about the S400 in particular, and then found us as we were about to leave on Sunday to shake our hands, thank us for our advice and proudly show off the S400 they had bought!!
    All in all, a great weekend and would be good to repeat in the future.

Well done Guys, you did the sport proud from what i hear!

It's all about making a little effort and giving a little time (a lot in your cases) that's what keeps the sport going, people like you!

Spongetta XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Well done Guys, you did the sport proud from what i hear!

It's all about making a little effort and giving a little time (a lot in your cases) that's what keeps the sport going, people like you!

Spongetta XX
    what he^^ said .. well done you lot.x
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

It seems we had around 200 people through the Air Arms Experience area trying out Speed shooting, FT, HFT, Bench Rest, Target Sprint and 10m pistol. No wonder it felt busy!

As Jean said it was full on but great fun and rewarding.
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023