Thread: A 10m rifle book that hits the target

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    garym is offline Outruns Death in his slippers
    A couple of quid Christmas discount at the moment.
    Ordered a copy yesterday.

I know this is an old thread but this a truly valuable resource. Stopped by the NSRA shop and picked up the book £10 today as a Black Friday deal.
    Only a couple more on the stand.

Dammit - paid full price for it a couple of months back!

Like others here, I've no access to coaching or more experienced 10m shooters to learn from and have found this book to be very helpful - that it sets out to make you a good 90/100 shot rather than a totally focussed Olympic team member suits me well.

While it would have benefitted from some proof reading before printing, the information inside is gold and much more accessible than some of the heavy and humourless books on the subject.

Recommended.
    Ignoring is bliss.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Book

thanks guys

Well worth it at full price! and I think they have another box in stock.

It was never ever intended for sale, and the first ten were just for friends, and it sort of took off! Now sold over 400 to date! And I have sent copies all over the world!

So yes, the odd misprint, and the grammar is intentional, my wife tried very hard to correct it, but I insisted, its very me!

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Yes, it is worth full price!

By way of further recommendation, the couple of months I've had with the book have taken this novice from a mid 70s average to mid 80s. A long way to go to that consistent 90/100 but I'm hopeful for the future.
    Ignoring is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    thanks guys

Well worth it at full price! and I think they have another box in stock.

It was never ever intended for sale, and the first ten were just for friends, and it sort of took off! Now sold over 400 to date! And I have sent copies all over the world!

So yes, the odd misprint, and the grammar is intentional, my wife tried very hard to correct it, but I insisted, its very me!

Have Fun
    Robin
    I would happily have paid full price. If we ever meet up I owe you a bottle of thanks!

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Problems!!!

Dear All

Regarding my book

Air Rifle Target Shooting by Robin Carter.

I have been contacted by a few people who wish to buy and were not getting any joy out of the NSRA shop, it now turns out they are out of stock, even though they are still shown on their website, and even though they have sold a reasonable number they do not intend to restock.

It is not my wish to supply direct, I would far prefer to supply through a distributor, but I have already ordered a re print, and will supply direct, whilst I decide what to do, as I do not want people let down.

So if you want one, please contact me direct.

robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Have fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

That's very generous - expect an influx of emails (including from me)