I just wanted to use my first post in these forums to say a big thank you to Robin for this book, and to the other forum contributors for flagging it too. I ordered it from NSRA with a quick turnaround and I'm nearly halfway through reading it - I keep going back to previous sections for reminders and reiterations.

I've only just joined a local club 4 months back, who have been very gracious in allowing me the use of the club BSA with diopter...but when the gas was running low and shots started appearing randomly (or was it just in my head!?), I decided to bite the proverbial pellet and purchase a gun of my own! I'm now in possession of a rather weighty but crisp FWB 601 SSP (courtesy of some nail-biting eGun activities) and restarting my approach from the ground up, with use of Robin's book as a guide. I'll be incorporating various training/development elements in the weeks, months...years to come, and look forward to making slow but steady progress! In time (and with a FAC) I hope to also have some 20m practice with LSR, but I'm sure 10m air will keep me occupied for a long time to come!!

Wishing all the followers of this book, old and new, happy shooting and I hope to see further contributions from others on this thread!

Many thanks again!