Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A 10m rifle book that hits the target

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Reprint

I've just recieved the third reprint, so I have a stock, and when last there the NSRA shop still had some.

All proceds go to mentoring young shooters.

We shall also be at the British Airgun Championships Feb 24th to 26th, with two of our protege's if any one wants to chat.

Good Shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Thanks everyone for your support, I have a few books left here, and the next reprint comes next week.

We hope to see a few of you at the British Championships at Bisley 24th -26th Feb, the wife and I will be there helping our young protege's.

Good shooting and Have a good 2017

Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Must give a public thank you to Robin for such a great aid - I'm working through it (slowly), but just taking note of, and using, the basics of positioning and hold, my consistency is already much better, and I have not had time for much, so thanks again!

Ok you have got me interested especially as I have just bought a fwb 300 junior.

How much does this book cost

fatboyjoe,

Mr. Carter's book would be a bargain at any price !

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

Just send Robin a PM and he will send you details. Well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    fatboyjoe,

Mr. Carter's book would be a bargain at any price !

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ
    Was thinking the same thing myself! When I was trying to improve in 10m I bought a couple of books on technique, with at least one being >£35.

Robin's book is better than any of these, by far ....., IMHO.

Happy New Year.

I've been overwhelmed by the interest, and I've just recieved another print batch.

I look forward to seeing some of you at the British Airgun Championships at Bisley Feb 24th to 26th.

Good shooting
    Robin

Air rifle target shooting

Belting book, it WILL IMPROVE yr scores, & it's interesting as well, buy it!
    John.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

The NSRA has now added this to their online shop, I still have stock, and can supply at a discount direct to members on here, email me for details.

The British Airgun Championships at Bisley this week end, Fri 24th to Sun 26th, we shall be there, you are welcome to come and chat.

Have Fun
    Robin

Orders

I'm delighted to see this has been made a sticky and is recieving so many views.

My intention in writing it was to help and develop new shooters to 10 mt Rifle.

I have a small stock, but you can order from the NSRA Shop online, from their web site.

Good Shooting
    Robin

Book

I have had a few contacts looking for a copy as the NSRA had sold out.

They have now restocked and are available from the NSRA shop.

Have Fun and Merry Xmas
    robin

The NSRA have just restocked so again have a good stock at the Shop.

Have Fun
    Robin

I just wanted to use my first post in these forums to say a big thank you to Robin for this book, and to the other forum contributors for flagging it too. I ordered it from NSRA with a quick turnaround and I'm nearly halfway through reading it - I keep going back to previous sections for reminders and reiterations.

I've only just joined a local club 4 months back, who have been very gracious in allowing me the use of the club BSA with diopter...but when the gas was running low and shots started appearing randomly (or was it just in my head!?), I decided to bite the proverbial pellet and purchase a gun of my own! I'm now in possession of a rather weighty but crisp FWB 601 SSP (courtesy of some nail-biting eGun activities) and restarting my approach from the ground up, with use of Robin's book as a guide. I'll be incorporating various training/development elements in the weeks, months...years to come, and look forward to making slow but steady progress! In time (and with a FAC) I hope to also have some 20m practice with LSR, but I'm sure 10m air will keep me occupied for a long time to come!!

Wishing all the followers of this book, old and new, happy shooting and I hope to see further contributions from others on this thread!

Many thanks again!

Thanks to all purchasers, its so successful, we've just done another reprint, and the NSRA shop has now just received theirs, and is now full stocked with the book.

Any purchasers, are welcome to contact me direct by email and I will advise on any questions or issues they may have.

Good shooting and Have fun.

Robin