Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A 10m rifle book that hits the target

Got a copy from the NRSA shop and just finished a first read through, now going to go through it again and start to put it into practice.

Thanks Robin, a very well written book.
    I’m just getting into some informal comps with classic 10m springers and can’t imagine I’ll ever get any coaching, so book book is perfect for me.
    It has just the right amount of detail on technique with some very practical excercises to implement it all.
    I’m very much enthused to put it all into action.

Thanks,
    Matt

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Book

I'm getting a few direct PM's on the book, the easiest way to get a copy is from the NSRA shop, see:-

https://www.nsrashop.co.uk/collectio...arget-shooting

If you have any difficulty, or once you get it and want further advice you are welcome to email me on robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

I need a copy for my Great Granddaughter. She was just selected to the AFJRROTC.

book

Fred is in Texas, so I'm arranging one direct for him.

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    I'm getting a few direct PM's on the book, the easiest way to get a copy is from the NSRA shop, see:-

If you have any difficulty, or once you get it and want further advice you are welcome to email me on robin.carter80@ntlworld.com

Have Fun
    Robin
    Just tried the link and it asks for a password??????

Book and NSRA

Steve

The NSRA due to the virus have closed the NSRA shop, not only to visits, but as per the message which you will see when you go to the link, they have also closed their online business as well until the virus situation resolves.

I supply the book through the NSRA shop, so I'm afraid until this virus situation resolves, it is unavailable.

Have Fun
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post

Have Fun
    Robin
    Hooray !!!!! The NSRA shop is now open for walk in and Online!!!

The link above is now active and you can order online.

Have Fun
    Robin

Hi Robin, I don't suppose you do these in a digital format for tablets as I now find it easier to read that way?

Basically I'll never compete effectively at my age but I would like to be able to enjoy shooting my FWB 300s the way it should be done and I think your book could teach me a lot as Ive never had any proper target training and just do what I think is the correct way.

Book

Sorry Scott

Hard copy only, available from the NSRA shop.

Have fun
    Robin

Thanks Robin, I've just ordered the hard copy from NSRA

Book

We were at Bisley at the week end, and the shop has the book on display, and a reasonable stock.

And they are fully operational for online sales.

Have Fun
    Robin

garym is offline Outruns Death in his slippers
    A couple of quid Christmas discount at the moment.
    Ordered a copy yesterday.

I know this is an old thread but this a truly valuable resource. Stopped by the NSRA shop and picked up the book £10 today as a Black Friday deal.
    Only a couple more on the stand.

Dammit - paid full price for it a couple of months back!

Like others here, I've no access to coaching or more experienced 10m shooters to learn from and have found this book to be very helpful - that it sets out to make you a good 90/100 shot rather than a totally focussed Olympic team member suits me well.

While it would have benefitted from some proof reading before printing, the information inside is gold and much more accessible than some of the heavy and humourless books on the subject.

Recommended.
    Ignoring is bliss.

Book

thanks guys

Well worth it at full price! and I think they have another box in stock.

It was never ever intended for sale, and the first ten were just for friends, and it sort of took off! Now sold over 400 to date! And I have sent copies all over the world!

So yes, the odd misprint, and the grammar is intentional, my wife tried very hard to correct it, but I insisted, its very me!

Have Fun
    Robin