Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airsporter questions for Jeff

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    Sorry mate, the links didn't work for me!

Good to hear another Airsporter is giving pleasure and has been resurrected again, something very pleasing about restoring something - you put a bit of you into it!

The stock - seek a decent second hand replacement - they turn up from time to time but can be expensive for the Mk1s and 2s, indeed even the later marks, repairs, depending on the damage, can be difficult to achieve well due to the three piece design, I have a project Mk1 I acquired that still wears a mk4/5 stock that was fitted when I got it, my intention is to make a new stock - if I ever get around to it!

ASM
    Jobs to do. I have a few of those myself
    I am still working around the flickr format. The links have been edited so maybe they will work now?

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Quote Originally Posted by slow_runner View Post
    Jobs to do. I have a few of those myself
    I am still working around the flickr format. The links have been edited so maybe they will work now?
    Looks like a good project, yes mate, I confirm the images are working now - good size images too!

Good luck with the project!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.