Thread: Has anyone got a smk b45-3 for sale ?

Has anyone got a smk b45-3 for sale ?

Hi as title if anyone has a good or not so good smk b45-3
    Please send me a pm.

I know this is not the wanted section but as has happened before not always the right people look in the wanted all the time.

Thanks
    Daniel

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I'm sure I saw one advertised today, but it was under its 'other brand' name .... a small twelve-shot chinese pumper, hideous but serviceable.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 25-01-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    The triggers are very poor...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    The triggers are very poor...
    True

Hi

I have a couple and as they were regarded as cheap, Throwaway guns there seems not to be many left!

I gave one to a friend that had rats around his bird feeder, He left it propped at the side near the window charged and loaded, When he saw one he shot it!

The little thing solved the problem and he had no more rodents visit!!

The next time it came in handy was when Jackdaws started dropping twids down his chimney pot, They dropped a shed load down and were starting to build a nest!

Trouble was that they still used the gasfire when the temp's dropped, The Carbon monoxide could have killed them!!

He dropped the birds with no fuss and removed four carrier bags of twigs from the chimney after removing the gasfire!!

Eventually it wouldn't hold air so he gave it back to me and bought a Lightning XL, I stripped the gun and it was dripping with oil!!! I washed everything and rebuilt it, Once again, It's working perfectly!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Hi guys now sorted!
    I got a very nice old original example with brown petina on the metalwork and has a brass probe, which I didn't know they came with so may be a hand made mod?

Holds air overnight so I'm very pleased. Trigger is heavy and basic but I am going to polish contact areas and that will improve it allot, along with a trigger shoe.

Magazine is iffy but I'm determined to figure out a good way to use it.

It has something magical about it that I am finding very addictive to want to shoot. Its a cheaply made pumper but I'm loving it and I have innovas ,rebel, parkerhale dragon Ect but I'm enjoying this one and looking forward to testing it out and putting it on the chrono. Its a .177 also.

I've always had a .22 but its never had the valve at the rear so I've never been able to fix it up as the parts as far as I know are non existant.

Thanks all
    Daniel

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Best use is to remove the barrel and graft it onto something decent - mine was very accuate
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Best use is to remove the barrel and graft it onto something decent - mine was very accuate
    Perhaps a candidate for conversion to CO2? It is a tremendously ugly air-rifle, but convert it to CO2 and the stock can be taken right up to the muzzle, giving it the sleek lines of a short-barrelled 6.5×54mm Mannlicher–Schönauer as mentioned by Hemingway in his novel 'Islands in the Stream'. Which IS a beautiful rifle.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 28-01-2016 at 09:38 PM.

B45-3

I've just put a.22 up for sale on the collectors page.

Rgds kev

Thanks Kev, but now sorted

Just picked up a boxed brand new one from my RFD, been in stock so long seals are leaking. He also has a used one that is working. Wants to sell both if anyone interested. Will load pics later.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Just picked up a boxed brand new one from my RFD, been in stock so long seals are leaking. He also has a used one that is working. Wants to sell both if anyone interested. Will load pics later.

Baz
    Hello, Baz,
    Who is your RFD and will he export to the U.S. ??

Thanks,
    Ron

Hi Ron, the RFD has now closed down, but he gave me a boxed one which I have kept which is in non working order. I intended to reseal it but I am usually working on 5 or 6 others at the same time so it has been sidelined. I am sorry but it is too much agro to export a £50 rifle to the U.S.A.

Best regards, Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Hi Ron, the RFD has now closed down, but he gave me a boxed one which I have kept which is in non working order. I intended to reseal it but I am usually working on 5 or 6 others at the same time so it has been sidelined. I am sorry but it is too much agro to export a £50 rifle to the U.S.A.

Best regards, Baz
    I understand completely.

Thank you.....