Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impact RM200 underlever gasram

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Impact RM200 underlever gasram

Following on from the Impact thread.. just noticed this on the website.. clearly not an SLR98 rebadge, but maybe an evolution thereof - has anyone actually got one ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I haven't got one, the annoying thing is though, they were close to releasing a near recoilless version which imo would have been the perfect rifle and a great seller, fixed barrel, self contained and recoilless. gutted.

The near recoilless system they were working on could have been used in break barrel and fixed barrel guns.

A real shame they're not making any more guns, there was certainly a place for them in the market and in my view the best hunting guns currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    The near recoilless system they were working on could have been used in break barrel and fixed barrel guns.

A real shame they're not making any more guns, there was certainly a place for them in the market and in my view the best hunting guns currently available.
    Hopefully they will have the sense to sell the design to someone then
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Hopefully they will have the sense to sell the design to someone then
    Let's hope so Jon.

If no-one on the BSS has one, I wonder if they were ever actually sold / made it to production over here ?

Shame it might have been the prosport rivel.

I had an rm100, but px'd it against a hw100rt, i liked it but prefered a pcp once i fired one, the one i had was number 4 off the line. I later tried to buy it back but it had gone.

Rob

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Shame it might have been the prosport rivel.
    Why might the RM200 be a rivel to the PS ?
    PS has a concealed underlever and the RM200 is a conventional underlever plus one is a gas ram also over £200 price difference .

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Why might the RM200 be a rivel to the PS ?
    PS has a concealed underlever and the RM200 is a conventional underlever plus one is a gas ram also over £200 price difference .
    Rein it in barry. I have a prosport so in know how good they are. Its not all about looks either. It might have shot better or simular.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Rein it in barry. I have a prosport so in know how good they are. Its not all about looks either. It might have shot better or simular.
    I was just wondering what you meant as there are many springers that would match the PS except for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    I was just wondering what you meant as there are many springers that would match the PS except for looks.
    Although maybe not beaten by accuracy (unless in the right hands) or trigger, the Theoben evo full length sporter pips the prosport on looks I think....
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Although maybe not beaten by accuracy (unless in the right hands) or trigger, the Theoben evo full length sporter pips the prosport on looks I think....
    Have to disagree m8. Prosport is the most beautiful gun produced to date.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, have you seen an RM100?

The rm100 was a nice gun but at the price they were for a break barrel they were way over priced.