Thread: 1st series service and .25 3rd series service for sale

1st series service and .25 3rd series service for sale

Webley mk2 service air rifle 1st series serial number S485, this has been well used and has had some parts replaced i.e. the spring clip at the front and the barrel pivot screw has been replaced with a roll pin along with a few other screws, the gun cocks and fires as it should though and functions well. It is complete with its rear tangent sight. The stock has at some point in its life been refinished.
    Pictures here:
    http://s621.photobucket.com/user/guy...ries%20service
    £525 posted Payment via bank transfer or paypal as friends and family or good old cash on collection.

Webley Mk2 service 3rd series .25 cal, gun has seen use and has had a couple of screws replaced with modern ones is complete with all sights and cocks and shoots well. Barrel is an original Webley .25 not a knibbs replacement barrel has no number on it. Gun serial number is s7457
    Pictures here:
    http://s621.photobucket.com/user/guy...bley%20service
    525 posted Payment via bank transfer or paypal as friends and family or good old cash on collection.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Webley mk2 service air rifle 1st series serial number S485, this has been well used and has had some parts replaced i.e. the spring clip at the front and the barrel pivot screw has been replaced with a roll pin along with a few other screws, the gun cocks and fires as it should though and functions well. It is complete with its rear tangent sight. The stock has at some point in its life been refinished.
    Pictures here:
    http://s621.photobucket.com/user/guy...ries%20service
    £525 posted Payment via bank transfer or paypal as friends and family or good old cash on collection.
    I'll take this please Guy.

Edit: is it missing one of the rear sight leaves? If so, I'll pass, thanks.
    Last edited by Garvin; 25-09-2016 at 03:21 PM.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I'll take the .25 please- PM to follow

3rd series sold to Epicyclic 1st series still available

Webley service

Hi Guy,I will take this please.
    No time for PM's as I'm going into hospital early tomorrow.Please let me have your details and I will do a bank transfer tonight.Do you still have my address and phone no.

ATB Ray

Sold to you mate, have sent you a pm with details