Thread: Best CO2 magazine pellet pistol ?

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent

Best CO2 magazine pellet pistol ?

Hi folks, your views sought on the above please.

lots of replicas around that look like fun but do any have sights adjustable for windage AND elevation ?

If not what about a rail for a small reflex sight ?

Oh not CP1 m and must be under £150. Tall order I know
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Don't think it's the best but I love my crosman 357. Excellent quality, very reliable magazine, excellent open sights, rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation and surprisingly accurate, I prefer using on single action which also makes it easier for my son to use. Well under a ton new.

Depends on how you define "Magazine". If you include the Umarex repros that use a circular mag then the S&W 586 is highly reckoned and has fully adjustable sights as standard. If you are fond of hens teeth you can fit aftermarket adjustable sights to others in the range (e.g. CP88, beretta 92). If you look to fitting a light red dot then the options open up a lot- I fitted one to my ASG CZp-09 and it utterly transformed it!

Thank you folks will take a look at each of those. I have a little reflex red dot on my CP1 that I like but couldn't see a way to fit to most replica CO2 pistols.
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

You can get an 11mm rail that fits on the Umarexes and just slots in where the rear sight goes. Pretty sure they are still available-JSR have the S&W one. As far as the ASG goes, there is some info here where I fitted a rail which cost next to nothing: http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...bout17468.html Of course there are plenty of CO2 mag pistols out there, and the Crosman mentioned above is a very accurate little shooter as well- easily as good accuracy-wise as a S&W and a lot cheaper!

I enjoy my Sheridan Benjamin e.b in .20, it makes a nice noise as well, I was up in the woods last week with two 8 year olds shooting mints, great fun.

I have never had one, but the Baikal MP 655 has always appealed to me, 8 shot pellet or around 100 bb's, fully adjustable rear sight and made in the same factory as the real ones.

Not sure about fitting a red dot sight, but it does have a weaver rail in front of the trigger.

Maybe one day....

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Look at a KWC Tanfoglio Limited comp pistol.

The sights are as you want, although it's a BB pistol it's more than good enough for plinking and IPAS shooting. Surprisingly accurate and powerful. The blowback brings back happy pre 97 Dunblane experiences!

It strips and handles like the real steel, and it's all metal and heavy.

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/air-we...ustom-177.html

I've also got one of these for IPSC style shooting-

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/air-we...ustom-177.html

Both highly recommended.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Don't think it's the best but I love my crosman 357. Excellent quality, very reliable magazine, excellent open sights, rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation and surprisingly accurate, I prefer using on single action which also makes it easier for my son to use. Well under a ton new.
    Looks good and only £75 plus £8 for 3 mags, unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Good recommendation thank you.

Picked one up at Countryways for £75. Great accurate pistol but wow am I getting through some pellets now ! Big smile on my face though.

may get the diddy Crossman laser for the lower rail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beagle View Post
    Good recommendation thank you.

Picked one up at Countryways for £75. Great accurate pistol but wow am I getting through some pellets now ! Big smile on my face though.

may get the diddy Crossman laser for the lower rail.
    Glad you like it, mine came in a deal and I expected to move it on, but after me and my son had a play we were hooked! You do get through a lot of pellets and would say its the most used and cheapest gun I've got! Quick tip to save wear I depress the the small catch when closing after loading mag, can see that as a weak point if you dont

Thank so for the tip. It's remarkably good on gas too.

As said the C357 is a good pistol. As well as going easy on the barrel latch, watch out for the little plastic clips inside the grips, they are a favourite for breaking. For an inexpensive pistol and basic construction (the barrel is not even captive) they do work very well.