This is something I have just posted on the Umarex Boys Club site which may be of interest.

Today I bought one of these. Unfortunately the site will not let me post an image of the actual one but here is a generic image:-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Um...27EWmT8YmKM%3A

The good points:-

It looks the part - much better than the standard gloss black painted one.
The weight feels right - it sits well in the hand.
Accuracy is quite adequate for a bb blowback.

The bad points:-

The trigger is AWFUL!! There is a very long initial pull and then the weight is far too much before it fires. As you release for the next shot you hear a definite click and if you release fully it creaks and groans and you go through that long pull again. Even if you don't fully release then, as I say, you get a reluctant click and then that heavy weight again.

The slide is floppy - the return spring is weak. Mine is so bad that it won't fire if you point it upwards as the slide will not fully return for the next shot. This from NEW.

Overall

I am seriously unimpressed - £180 - I almost feel cheated.
It was not possible to find one locally so I drove a 300 mile round trip to pick one up which is about £30 in petrol.

So what to do - I could return it but that is another £30 of petrol.
I do like it though and I can easily put a stronger spring in it to correct the slide action - a few pence and five minutes work. I will look at the trigger as I am sure a bit of polishing will ease it up although I guess I will just have to learn to live with the weight.

So - Umarex - you could have done so much better as not everyone is like me and prepared to mod a pistol from new to get it to work like it should.