Thread: With Apologies...

With Apologies...

Took my Daystate to the local gun shop to get some studs fitted for a sling. Gunsmith was on holiday so it was a wasted journey - or so I thought... I have been shooting now for just over a year and have been considering trying to get somewhere to go hunting. I decided to try a place on the way home from the gun shop. Mr Farmer man he say yes! Couldn't believe it. First place I've asked and I get permission . As I said apologies to all those who cannot find anywhere. Anyways I went back with the rifle all silenced and some pellets. The place has a considerable rabbit problem. I saw loads but only managed to get one. Most I saw were running away as I stamped around. I have lots to learn...

And to all those who haven't found anywhere - keep looking and good luck.
    Last edited by Pod; 19-08-2005 at 08:35 AM.

baxterbasics Guest
    Well done Mr Pod-you struck lucky there. I am sure you will find a local hunter with lots of experience who will gladly accompany you on your new shoot

plods i no tend to get shooting easy i think farmers like the idea of plod on there land. good luck with the Bunny's

chris ballard Guest
    Dont worry pod...you are not alone...its that bloody elephant of surprise again

Well done and enjoy mate