Thread: First post

First post

Hi, my name is Rog and this is my first post. I have viewed from afar for years, but I think it's about time to enter discussions. I have been shooting for 57 years. I have dabbled with rifles and pistols in the past, and while I still regularly shoot shotguns, my constant obsession is springers.I have come across many airguns over the years, but not all of them have slipped my fingers!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    Hi, my name is Rog and this is my first post. I have viewed from afar for years, but I think it's about time to enter discussions. I have been shooting for 57 years. I have dabbled with rifles and pistols in the past, and while I still regularly shoot shotguns, my constant obsession is springers.I have come across many airguns over the years, but not all of them have slipped my fingers!
    Cheers.

Welcome to the BBS, Rog.

By coincidence I know Thame well as I went to college there.

And I'm slightly into springers as well.

All the best Mick

Last edited by T 20; 30-09-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Hi ROg

I've a heap of guns but my favourite are springers too! In fact i'm thinking of moving my PCP's on

Welcome to the forum and have a great time

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Welcome Rog - springers rule!
    Your'e in the right place.
    ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Hi rog. Welcome to the bbs. I only have a small collection of airguns. 13 to be exactand out of the 13 guns 9 are springers.3 are pcp and 1 is a little crosman backpacker pump up. I have had more trouble with the pcp than i have had with the springers due to seals. So agree that springers are better in the long run. Hope you enjoy it here. Regards. Chris

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi Rog, l am sure you will like it on here.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    And a warm welcome.

Hi Rog and a fond welcome, you must have some good knowledge over that time eh, start the ball rolling .

I too do a lot of shot gunning and even though I am blessed to own three Berettas and my pride a DT11 is very nice, that's all it's is.

You can't really talk about them or interact as you can with airguns, especially one with a heart inside.
    Nice things happen to nice people.