This is the replacement for the much loved out going model.
On opening the box it comes with one 10 shot mag, a fill probe that looks identical to my SE Goldstar. The one with the step in it, so it stops when pushed in to the air cylinder. Max fill states 232bar so I filled to 200 bar fitted a scope and sat down with a tin air arms JSB and Crossman perms. started with jsbs zeroed in 3 shots, started to do group out at 30 yards, first 3 shots very much in same hole, then next 3 inch to the right, tried air arms same problem. Put in the Crossman and got very tight clusters no flyers. Friend of mine said he has same problem with his ultra which is the old model.
Filled the gun and sat down for a shot count 70 shots later was showing just above 100 bar on gauge.
Let about a dozen people try it at the club for their opinion all said looks better in the flesh than photo in the mags. All said was very comfortable standing sitting and prone and came up and handled well. Only one found the weight to much in the standing position and that was my 9 year old Daughter, but she loved it sitting and prone and did not miss anything she pointed it at.
Overall was impressed with it and will invest in one asap funds allow.