Thread: Atherton indoor range

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Okay - I know this will sound a bit techy........however.....

When I have used the pistol range, the nature of the sights most people use mean you cannot actually see if your hitting the target, or where. With cheap cctv cameras these days it would be possible to have a camera focused on each target and displayed on either a few small screens, or one big one split into 4/8 etc.

This would make a big difference to those who use the range for a relatively small investment.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

I take a scope, but good idea ! I'd give them some time though as they are heavily investing money at the moment to make it the best around.

Look forward to the retratable targets,just another string in the bow for a great club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Okay - I know this will sound a bit techy........however.....

When I have used the pistol range, the nature of the sights most people use mean you cannot actually see if your hitting the target, or where. With cheap cctv cameras these days it would be possible to have a camera focused on each target and displayed on either a few small screens, or one big one split into 4/8 etc.

This would make a big difference to those who use the range for a relatively small investment.

James
    Birdwood casey shoot n c targets, on you can get 60 6inch targets for £20.