Thread: Selling Up some advice please

xpfisherman is offline FISH FOR FUN - SHOOT TO KILL

Selling Up some advice please

Hi Guys

Hopefully some on here will remember me but I havent posted in so long. I have to change jobs and now solidly work shifts. the two air guns I own havent been used in almost 2 years and I think its time to let go, I had a look on the sales pages but I cant see any of mine to get a rough idea on a current price, could you please advise so that my sales listing will be in or around the current pricing?

I will upload to the sales pages with full pics but Im looking for a price for an Air Arms S200(NON FAC) and a Daystate MK4 Thumbhole Sporter(FAC) mint condition

My S200 is far from standard as youll see when posted but I need a guideline for both to work from

I will also have accessories , pellets etc

Thanks

Mark
    Daystate MK4ST .22 FAC, Tweaky S200 Regged with NVRSF, AA 410 Hunter Carbine Superlight

Well, a basic S200, without scope, 10 shot conversion or reg' is £400 new. Add the cost of your scope and any add-on's. Then take off 20% VAT, which the shops charged when they sold you the items and a further reduction to account for the second hand market and you'll be somewhere close. The AA's are all popular, so don't price yourself too low.

Many thanks for the response, appreciate you taking the time.

Mark
    Daystate MK4ST .22 FAC, Tweaky S200 Regged with NVRSF, AA 410 Hunter Carbine Superlight

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Unless you need the money I would advise not to sell.

You will start shooting sometime in the future and will regret having to buy again.
    Master Debater

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Ah just noticed your location!
    Master Debater

selling up

Selling in Scotland is very difficult at the moment. The licence situation has killed the market. Good luck anyway.

Hi mate nothing to do with living in Scotland Im a shotgun and FAC holder. Im just not getting the use just now and cant see it happening in the near future. I used to be out 3 and 4 times a week mainly for rabbits and rats but now nothing

see if Scott hastie at livelines will sell them for you. not sure if does it though. worth a try.

As a guideline, start with a price two thirds the cost of new and go from there.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.e View Post
    As a guideline, start with a price two thirds the cost of new and go from there.
    I remember you mate, hope life is treating you well. As above but don't sell them for silly money as I am sure there are some people who would be quite prepared to take full advantage of your location.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !