Thread: Melbourne MM Fair date 26th Nov

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have had no response from my application for a table, so I suppose I have had no luck.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I have had no response from my application for a table, so I suppose I have had no luck.
    l also have had no reponse to my application that l sent by letter as l could not do it on line, we will have to wait and see.

I am still awaiting a response, positive or negative, to my application for a table.

booking form

I am still awaiting a response, positive or negative, to my application for a table.
    Hi did you get a booking form in email format ?

Yes, I did, but had to post back as I could not fill in properly on the computer. They should have received it on the 24th. I can only assume all the tables have been allocated to previous holders.

Yes, I did, but had to post back as I could not fill in properly on the computer. They should have received it on the 24th. I can only assume all the tables have been allocated to previous holders.
    Probably a good idea to ask Ian by email at the address you got the original form from.
    Mel.

Just to confirm details about an upcoming Air rifle and pistol fair. It will be held at the British Legion club in Melbourne, Derbyshire on Saturday 26th of November starting at 10.30am.
    The British Legion club is located right next door to a Sainsbury’s supermarket on Derby road, Melbourne. Please note that all of the available sellers tables have been booked and there is a list of sellers on the reserve list so it will be a full event.
    I have attended these fairs for the last two years and there can be some very good bargains to be had. I got an excellent condition 1959 Mk1 meteor for £65, a restored 1905 BSA Lincoln Jefferies for £140 and a Weihrauch HW80 Mk1 in excellent order for £150.
    The fair is geared towards collectable airguns, more than newer models, though there are some recent or near new items available.
    I would say it is well worth a visit even if it is just to look around, you will see rifles and pistols that you never knew existed as well as the collectable classics. But it will be hard to walk away without making a purchase when you see what is available.
    It is the organisers intention that the sellers are collectors themselves rather than dealers, so you know you will be talking to people who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the subject. Refreshments will be available and there is a raffle with some great airgun related prizes.

As this is a charitable event let's try to keep it on page one to get maximum exposure.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfy View Post
    Just to confirm details about an upcoming Air rifle and pistol fair. It will be held at the British Legion club in Melbourne, Derbyshire on Saturday 26th of November starting at 10.30am.
    The British Legion club is located right next door to a Sainsbury’s supermarket on Derby road, Melbourne. Please note that all of the available sellers tables have been booked and there is a list of sellers on the reserve list so it will be a full event.
    I have attended these fairs for the last two years and there can be some very good bargains to be had. I got an excellent condition 1959 Mk1 meteor for £65, a restored 1905 BSA Lincoln Jefferies for £140 and a Weihrauch HW80 Mk1 in excellent order for £150.
    The fair is geared towards collectable airguns, more than newer models, though there are some recent or near new items available.
    I would say it is well worth a visit even if it is just to look around, you will see rifles and pistols that you never knew existed as well as the collectable classics. But it will be hard to walk away without making a purchase when you see what is available.
    It is the organisers intention that the sellers are collectors themselves rather than dealers, so you know you will be talking to people who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the subject. Refreshments will be available and there is a raffle with some great airgun related prizes.
    To the top :-)