Thread: HRPC Club Shoot

HRPC Club Shoot

Nice day for a shoot but a little tricky prediction the wind, still that's the fun of it. A close one as well with a three way tie for the top slot, Congratulations to Rob, Simon and Steve. Special mention to Mathew and Hayley Linbourne, first time out at HFT for them and only a couple of sessions previously at the club to get use to their rifles and get a zero. A couple of really decent scores. Talking of which here they are:

Rob Smith 54
    Simon Humphries 54
    Steve West 54
    Terry Evans 50
    Duane Saunders 47
    Peter Fenn 47
    Nick Farley 46
    Colin Muggeridge 44 (R)
    Mathew Linbourn 44
    Hayley Linbourne 42
    Pete England 32 (R)
    Mick Rolf 28
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Nice day for a shoot but a little tricky prediction the wind, still that's the fun of it. A close one as well with a three way tie for the top slot, Congratulations to Rob, Simon and Steve. Special mention to Mathew and Hayley Linbourne, first time out at HFT for them and only a couple of sessions previously at the club to get use to their rifles and get a zero. A couple of really decent scores. Talking of which here they are:

Rob Smith 54
    Simon Humphries 54
    Steve West 54
    Terry Evans 50
    Duane Saunders 47
    Peter Fenn 47
    Nick Farley 46
    Colin Muggeridge 44 (R)
    Mathew Linbourn 44
    Hayley Linbourne 42
    Pete England 32 (R)
    Mick Rolf 28

Blimey a 3 way tie! Great course again, well done. Some new tricky pegs in there which threw me. The venue is really well sorted now thanks to you guys. Good job, thank you. Wel done the newbies, good starting scores indeed.

My new Brocock did alright despite being all new set up: gun, scope, reticle and even pellets! I'd been lusting after a hw100 but see they shoot all over the place eh Pete😉

Hrpc

Hi Simon,

I must agree that the course was excellent but there seemed to be a few blades of grass and twigs in there causing a few deflections.

Looking forward to the next event,

Cheers, Pete