Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver star HW45 in .25

Quote Originally Posted by Phil G View Post
    I had an HW45 with all four barrels. The .25 was ok, but nothing special, in the sun you could see the rear of the pellet in flight.
    Ha !

Sold the pistol but still have the barrel, pity it doesn't fit in my hw40 !, if it did i would probably have to fire it like a mortar.

Rob

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Ha !

Sold the pistol but still have the barrel, pity it doesn't fit in my hw40 !, if it did i would probably have to fire it like a mortar.

Rob
    .25 can't get the .22 anywhere near at 20yds yet still trying though. You thought about gettng to The Bash yet Rob ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Think i'm too busy work wise, just realised i haven't sent you that paper work, sorry about that Paul,i will ask my good lady to get it out tomorrow if she has time

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Think i'm too busy work wise, just realised i haven't sent you that paper work, sorry about that Paul,i will ask my good lady to get it out tomorrow if she has time

Rob
    Hey no rush with the paperwork Rob, it's very kind of you to offer, whenever it suits you. Shame about not being able to get to The Boinger Bash, you'll have to plan for the next one in April.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

i owned a hw45 combat in the early 90s, does any one remember them, came in a black case with houge grips and 4 barrels .

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I bought a beautiful second hand/like new Silver Star HW45 .22 off here a few months ago, I love it's looks but struggle to hit a door with it That's due to me, not the pistol. I'm keeping it and looking forward to spending more time with it as I've heard from many people, you need to learn how to shoot it consistently. It diesels like mad but I quite like that
    Bring it along to the Spring Bash Paul and I'll bring mine which sounds like its in about the same condition as yours !
    We'll have some fun with 'em !
    I've got a selection of pellets which we can go though !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Bring it along to the Spring Bash Paul and I'll bring mine which sounds like its in about the same condition as yours !
    We'll have some fun with 'em !
    I've got a selection of pellets which we can go though !
    I hadn't intended to bring any pistols this time John but..... that sounds like a good idea I'll make sure I pack it. I've only tried Superdomes in it so far so trying a few more will be good. Cheers

I had the combat. I think it was called hunter combat. It was also threaded for a silencer though I never got one. It was my first HW45, gutted I ever sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAZY View Post
    I had the combat. I think it was called hunter combat. It was also threaded for a silencer though I never got one. It was my first HW45, gutted I ever sold it.
    yes that was it, the hunter combat ,same as i had with silencer and extra barrels and black houge grip. mine got stolen when my house was burgled in the 90s.

terry is offline This is not the Terry you are looking for....

hw45

hi i bought my hw45 from bedford when i worked on the dumptruck in early 1990s from a gun shop in duckmill lane or road , i cannot remember it was near goldalming road , , anyway it cost me 90 pounds second hand i still shoot it , its 177 and accurate to 30 yards , its took a hell of a lot of years to know the pistol , i put on pachmeyer colt 45 wrap around pistol grips and now the chequering is smooth , the hw itself is wearing silver through time. shes one of the first made . i can not fault it also a good vermin controller wink wink , best pistol ever , i shoot accupell or jsb , it has a good kick mine has been tuned up hope this helps regards terry