Thread: Brattonsound 7 Gun Rifle Cabinates For Sale

Brattonsound 7 Gun Rifle Cabinates For Sale

As I sell off most of my match rifle collection I also need to sell off my Brattonsound 7 gun rifle cabinet/safes.

These are some of the best engineered and secure rifle safes I could find when I started looking for them and they can be ground anchored or fixed to any solid wall for even more security.

I have 4 of them to sell and they were all bought new by myself and are still in "as new" condition with the original peel-off stickers still on them.

These are the full height cabinets - not the short shotgun size - although they could be used for shotguns leaving room for a shelf inside over the top of the shotguns for storing accessories.

I have used these rifle safes to store my own match rifle collection in and everything I have owned fits inside with no problems so they are the right size for match rifles and air rifles and each cabinet will easily house 7 match rifles !

At just £150 each they will save you over £100 on the new prices I have seen today and if anyone would like to take all 4 of them then I would accept £550.00 for them all.

Collection only I am afraid as they are too big and heavy to post and I have no suitable packaging to put them for transporting safely by courier.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Size of each safe is 1308 x 407 x 271mm. H x W x D.

Gun safes

Hi Bob, very interested in the cabinets, would you say scoped rifles would fit in easily? Also do they have shelves or lockable top boxs in them?
    Regards John.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Quote Originally Posted by 1shot1kill View Post
    Hi Bob, very interested in the cabinets, would you say scoped rifles would fit in easily? Also do they have shelves or lockable top boxs in them?
    Regards John.
    Hi John,

I have some rifles in the rifle safes with scopes on them - no problems at all - plenty of depth.

The rifle safes with the same external dimensions as mine but with the internal locking top box are for shotguns as the shelf takes the height away making them too short to store rifles inside.

Best regards,

Bob.

Safes

Hi Bob, pm sent.
    John.

Hi Bob, pm sent.
    John.
    Thanks John,

I look forward to seeing you later this week with a possible sale for two of them - this would still leave another two safes for sale.

All of these safes are the same age and in the same "as new" condition .

Safes

Hi Bob, when would be best day/time to call up?
    John.

Hi Bob, when would be best day/time to call up?
    John.
    How about tomorrow or Thursday?

Please email with details and we can sort something out together .

Only two cabinets left now.

The two cabinets left are in "as new" condition and both have two sets of keys.