Thread: PH17B sight on that site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

17b

I have bought a couple over the years and they have
    Become dearer you just have to keep checking the
    bargains are there

17B Sight.

As i hinted to JOHN/M.The 17B came my way i did not intend to spend silly money as i allready have one with large multi
    hole eye cup, and another with single small 5 type iris.there is something about precision instruments that i find addictive.
    Especialy gun sights.Must be my mechanical work as a motor mechanic. [Not a fitter] Iwas taught how to repair and make
    parts etc.Enough bragging . The 17. cost me £56 + post £60.Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    As i hinted to JOHN/M.The 17B came my way i did not intend to spend silly money as i allready have one with large multi
    hole eye cup, and another with single small 5 type iris.there is something about precision instruments that i find addictive.
    Especialy gun sights.Must be my mechanical work as a motor mechanic. [Not a fitter] Iwas taught how to repair and make
    parts etc.Enough bragging . The 17. cost me £56 + post £60.Roly.
    Well done Roly. I share your passion for precision optics. Well vintage ones anyway!

Let us know how you get on with the single hole iris, as this was what attracted me to this item in the first place. I think they are ideal on a PH16M due to their unobtrusive profile and ought to let lots of light in.

Kind regards,

John