Thread: East Midlands Regional Range shop EMRR Problem

East Midlands Regional Range shop EMRR Problem

Hi

Does anyone know if the above business is still trading, I ordered a Walther cylinder come them back in August and was told delivery would be early to mid September, I have tried emailing several times and don't get a response, tried calling and can't get an answer, now nearing the end of October and I have still not recieved the cylinder or any communication and still can't get hold of anyone. At present it would appear I've lost just under £160.

Does anyone know or have similar issues with this shop, I wouldn't normally post this sort of stuff but the lack of any response is now worrying. I've actually given up with the Walther now as was unable to enter some comps due to cylinder being out of date and no further with a possible replacement from this company.

Cheers
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    No idea on the shop, but the out of date cylinder will not stop you entering any thing, EC will only advise, even at top level, Internationaly and under full ISSF rules.

Rule 6.7.7.1

g) It is the athletes responsibility that any air or CO2 cylinder is within the manufacturer's validity date (maximum of ten (10) years); this may be checked by equipment control and advisory recomendations may be given;

Its now only advisory, and they will tell you its out of date but it will not fail EC. And in practice its now accepted as piece of Jobsworthing that is only in the rules to cover rear ends.

Don't worry about it, best of luck finding out whats happened to the shop.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    No idea on the shop, but the out of date cylinder will not stop you entering any thing, EC will only advise, even at top level, Internationaly and under full ISSF rules.

Rule 6.7.7.1

g) It is the athletes responsibility that any air or CO2 cylinder is within the manufacturer's validity date (maximum of ten (10) years); this may be checked by equipment control and advisory recomendations may be given;

Its now only advisory, and they will tell you its out of date but it will not fail EC. And in practice its now accepted as piece of Jobsworthing that is only in the rules to cover rear ends.

Don't worry about it, best of luck finding out whats happened to the shop.
    Cheers Robin, That means that my Morini ones are still Ok as well within the Morini stated 20 year life, I see now that issf are banning side blinder's on shooting glasses for pistol shooters, below taken from the 2017 rules amendment.

Blinders. Rifle, pistol and shotgun athletes can use one front blinder (30 mm maximum width). Only shotgun athletes will be permitted to wear side blinders (60 mm maximum depth). Rifle and Pistol athletes may no longer wear side blinders.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

That don't look good, I'll contact the bank as have card protection, they may be able to help, at least I have a reciept for payment but on the face of it looks like Ive been done to the sum of £160

If anyone does know any different please let me know,
    Last edited by nige346; 19-10-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

EMRR issues

I was one of the contributors to that thread mentioned on STB, I got annoyed and physically went to his house to sort it out. He seemed ok with me but that was considerable time ago now, things may well have changed. I'd go down the same route as the lady in the thread as that eventually worked out to be a success. Hope it goes well for you too