I'm after advice on 10m target pistols. As a teenager I shot an Original 6g at the local club ( very much a friendly level). Over the last 35 years, the 6g was traded in for an HW35, replaced by a BSA lightning and finally a BSA Scorpion multi shot.
I only plink, but started getting bored with the BSA,so I recently bought a HW45 Blackstar. It is certainly challenging to shoot and I've not yet remotely mastered it, but it is fun! I now fancy getting something which would be a little more forgiving of my shooting skills and I hope to find time to join a club next year.
My budget is limited to around £400. I do have the air bottle for the BSA, so no additional cost for a tank. I'm also not selling the BSA or HW45 to cover it -sold too many friends over the years.
-I've been looking at FAS 6004 ( under powered?) Baikal 46m ( front heavy?), Alpha Project( over budget and limited shots).
- I've also noticed the TAU Brno and Rohm twin master ( mixed reviews)
-Obviously there are also second hand high end pistols, but not many coming down to my budget unless I go vintage ( back to the Original!)

What do you all think is the best way to go? ( remember I can't check out sales until after 5 posts...)