Thread: Airsporter stock

Airsporter stock

I have a Mk1 BSA Airsporter stock. It is the one piece version, no splits or cracks, but the cap threads in the pistol grip have worn away. It has also been refinished. What would be it`s value?

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    I purchased a 1 piece Airsporter stock a few months back after searching for about a year,my original 3 piece stock kept reverting back to 3 individual pieces I paid £90 including the postage but wouldn't have gone much higher personally. It's in what I would say is very good condition and original finish. Hope that helps abit,Atb Phil

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I have a Mk1 BSA Airsporter stock. It is the one piece version, no splits or cracks, but the cap threads in the pistol grip have worn away. It has also been refinished. What would be it`s value?
    Not less than £70, I would say. Above that, its a matter of what someone who is desperate to get one, is willing to pay. MAG had one in a while ago for £100 retail. I think Jon Knibbs charge about the same when they have them in. Finish is not that important as long as its not cracked or repaired. You need to look very closely where it meets the rear of the trigger block - the crack is sometimes near invisible.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.