Thread: Dave Mercer

Dave Mercer

Thread on here a while back mentioned Dave Mercer in farnworth being one of the best gunsmith in the north west, looking to get in touch with him, anyone got his contact details?

if he is the same one that makes DM80 moderators then he is DM80 on this here forum.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?154407-DM80 his location on here says Bolton.

Dave mercer work number is 07501058675, I usually txt him with requirements first. Once you have had work done with him you won't go anywhere else.

Does he mind his number on a public forum ? just asking mind

Quote Originally Posted by mikehill View Post
    Does he mind his number on a public forum ? just asking mind
    It's a work number that was given to me to pass on and use so I'm and sure he would be grateful for passing his details on. He does it as a registered business not as a hobby. But thanks for your concern. I would hope that only people wanting his help will use it.

Of course .. just paranoid me I actually just saw him around an hour ago to collect 1 pistol and drop something else in. Top man and won't use anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by mikehill View Post
    Of course .. just paranoid me I actually just saw him around an hour ago to collect 1 pistol and drop something else in. Top man and won't use anyone else
    I know you can't be too careful nowadays. He's a great bloke and my Pcp's would be a lot worst without him!

Had work off him for years, great bloke to deal with and his work is first class
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

PM him on here and tell him what you want.

He will get back to you with contact details.

I have bought from him, and had lots of work done by him. He is a top bloke.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

I have PM'd him on here and sent him an email also, thanks everyone for the replies

Went to see Dave today (handy he only lives 10min from where I work), what a thoroughly nice chap. Said he was mad busy at the moment, which is always the sign of a good workman, and he's even gonna have a look at maybe sorting a barrel shroud out for me too! Top fella!