Thread: Webley Catalogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For someone like myself who doesn't attend Arms Fairs or shows, along with those that came with boxed pistols, more or less the only way to acquire such catalogues is through Eb@y, which is how I've compiled a collection of the Webley C67 catalogues ranging from January 1938 to February 1964, plus various other Webley tri folds and flyers.
    I did purchase most of them many years ago when most prices were of a more reasonable level, even those purchased from overseas.
    I've always been just as interested in catalogues, labels, swing tickets etc. as I have in the actual guns themselves, which is why I have ten bulky folders containing literature for Webley, BSA, Walther, Weihrauch, Crosman and a few other makers, along with Parker Hale and other loose catalogues.
    One or two of the more scarce catalogues have already gone to another serious collector, but I still have a lot more to go when I start advertising them.

At the last Brum, Tim Dyson had a range of these post war catalogues and at a lower price than the one which sold earlier this week.

John