Thread: SPORTAMATIC MARK 111 fairground rifle question

SPORTAMATIC MARK 111 fairground rifle question

Hi all , can anyone send me some pics of a stripped down Sportamatic mark 111 compressed air fifle ( fairground type ) as I have acquired one but think there is something missing that holds the bb's in place , a spring slide or something similar . thanks for looking. Mick

I have one of these at a friends place, but i probably won't be able to look at it before the end of the week or maybe even the weekend. so if youv'e no luck by then i'll let you know.
    The one i have is missing it's stock, i keep meaning to get a replica gun and fit it into it, something like an AK or M16 .

Unhappy sportamatic

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I have one of these at a friends place, but i probably won't be able to look at it before the end of the week or maybe even the weekend. so if youv'e no luck by then i'll let you know.
    The one i have is missing it's stock, i keep meaning to get a replica gun and fit it into it, something like an AK or M16 .
    Thanks Hammy , I have just been looking at it again and I can see what wants making I think ' a blank ended thin tube for the long tension spring to slide in, maybe 6 to 8 inches long with a latch on the end which would locate into the slot on either side of the under barrel slotted tube so when pulled back to load up with bb's it engages into either slot and holds while loading bb's into rifle ( phew ). I will look forwards to hearing from you after the weekend. Rgds Mick

to the top

Hi, still not been along for a look yet

Top please

Still not been for a look yet .
    Haven't forgotten.

Still not looked at mine yet , found pics of one on freeads if it helps http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell...w#.WDX6zf-nxpU

Sportamatic

Hi lads if anyone want sell one of these sportamatic rifles please pm me

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    Hi lads if anyone want sell one of these sportamatic rifles please pm me

Mark
    The one in the link is for sale http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell...w#.WDX6zf-nxpU