Haven't done a lot of shooting with my pistols since March, due to arm problems. As the frozen shoulder seems to have defrosted, over the weekend thought I'd give them some exercise. There's a Senior .22, Premier .22, 3 Hurricanes two in .22 & a Tempest. All in reasonable nick, & fitted with those lovely walnut grips from a gent on here.
As I haven't really used them for nearly a year, I wasn't expecting pellet on pellet*. Set up targets at 6 yards. With one exception, barn door comes to mind, or even barn. I wasn't aiming to hit the bull, just getting some groups to start with.
A beermat size was the best group,(shame on me) apart from one of the .22 Hurricanes. That was closer to a 2p piece. It was shot about halfway through the tests, so it's not down to 'getting my eye in'.
The only factor I can think of is that this early Hurricane I have had from nearly new (think I paid £25 for it, mint & boxed, shows how long ago it was!), & have got used to it's individual foibles. The others I have bought over the last three or so years. Anyway, my groups with the others are now improving, but still nowhere near as good as the 'old' Hurricane.
Any thoughts?

Bru
*ps Not that I could do pellet on pellet even with my Model 6!