Thread: Empty powder tubs...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyB View Post
    At that price I'm jealous... let's hope I can get anywhere near this at the show.
    Quite possible, HPS (hereford) did a 10% off their normal price of £220.00 for preorders collected at the trafalgar meet, if they're at the shooting show they may do the same. I'm tempted to get a tub of N160 but only use that for a couple of loads so can't justify it, HPS charge £64 for a kilo so still pretty good value.
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    Quite possible, HPS (hereford) did a 10% off their normal price of £220.00 for preorders collected at the trafalgar meet, if they're at the shooting show they may do the same. I'm tempted to get a tub of N160 but only use that for a couple of loads so can't justify it, HPS charge £64 for a kilo so still pretty good value.
    Thanks, having had a quick look on the Shooting Show Exhibitors list, they didn't pop up

Let's hope someone at the show will be equally competitive. To far a drive for me, yet posting may be an option if I were to bulk buy.... storing any excess at my parents.
    Last edited by SandyB; 09-11-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks, having had a quick look on the Shooting Show Exhibitors list, they didn't pop up

Let's hope someone at the show will be equally competitive. To far a drive for me, yet posting may be an option if I were to bulk buy.... storing any excess at my parents.
    I did wonder if it was their sort of thing as they are target orientated, good luck finding some at a sensible price.
    Thanks for looking

you could try dropping a line to Ian at ITL and see if he ships
    You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into
    "Politicians like to panic, they need activity. It is their substitute for achievement" Sir Humphry Appleby

Just called HPS-TR, they are attending the Shooting Show, so have arranged to reserve and collect there.

Their prices are very compretitive and a minimum of £7/kg cheaper than the cheapest I can find elsewhere.

Just called HPS-TR, they are attending the Shooting Show, so have arranged to reserve and collect there.

Their prices are very compretitive and a minimum of £7/kg cheaper than the cheapest I can find elsewhere.
    Happy days!
    Thanks for looking

Smile

When I first started shooting handguns and Vhit came into the country it was sold straight from the bulk tub at my local club. It used to be weighed out into whatever plastic bag was to hand so empty tubs were never an issue.
    The good old days!