Thread: Umarex Colt SAA Peacemaker Basic Maintenance Video

Umarex Colt SAA Peacemaker Basic Maintenance Video

Hello everyone, this is my basic maintenance video for the umarex colt saa .45 peacemaker pellet version, but this method will also work for the bb version to.
    in this video i show you how i clean and maintain my colt saa revolvers.
    I show you how i clean the inner barrel and cartridges, how i maintain the seals of the gun, and what i use to wipe over the gun to clean the finish and what i store my revolver in when its not in use.
    I hope you find the video interesting and helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDYfBG6Cdo

Happy shooting all..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Very good vid nice one Marc.

I'm hoping to try one of these soon they are on my list that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Very good vid nice one Marc.

I'm hoping to try one of these soon they are on my list that's for sure
    Hi mate, thank you.
    Ahh yeah dont blame you, i think these are great guns, if you go for one 100% choose the pellet version over the BB version, the pellet version is slightly more powerful (not that power matters in these replica airguns) but they are also quite a bit more accurate and are better made too.
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    A guy at my range recently bought one silver with 'ivory' grips. Really nice looker, very well made and shoots nice too. I will point him towards your vid - very informative
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22