Thread: Steyr Pistol Grips

Steyr Pistol Grips

I have recently bought some second hand Steyr LP2s for our club with RH-M grips. Grips are too large for young shooters so need to source second hand Steyr LP2 grips XS or S. Could swap for our Medium grips or could buy them. Let me know if you want to sell or swap. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AACO View Post
    I have recently bought some second hand Steyr LP2s for our club with RH-M grips. Grips are too large for young shooters so need to source second hand Steyr LP2 grips XS or S. Could swap for our Medium grips or could buy them. Let me know if you want to sell or swap. Thank you.
    I have got a .32 pistol, the grip is too big for my hand so I got some thing called pollymorh, it's plastic granulals that when put in hot water they can be moldued togeather into any shape, the plastic can be reheated and remoulded again and again, I made a 'over grip' that can be taken off, the pollymorh granulals were bought from maplins and cost less than £5
    Once the granulals were molded into a sheet I quickly dried the plastic then pressed it onto the pistol grip and moulded it to the shape of my hand compleat with parm shelf
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php